I've had it with FABO me and the Demon are leaving

-
LMAO yeah you got me Terry. I know we see it all the time but when YOU posted an "Im outta here" thread I just had to look. Well done, you gave me my laugh for the night, so thank you!!!

So does this mean you'll start a fake "I'm back" thread, too, trying to explain how you didn't mean it and you missed us and... all within just a few hours? :-D

You rotten sonofa b!#&t!!!!:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

I thought you were really taking the hottest car off of FABO. We'd miss it, and Jake.:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

As for you.....well, another Terry would come along sometime.:-D

hahahah was seriously about to go off on you hahahaha

Yep...you got me

canada-flag-14.gif

Hey, just because some admin spent his gold membership and advertising money on beer and floozies, instead of a backup solution doesn't mean we should all bail, does it?

SOMEBODY needs a hug. not me.

(my nice way of saying, you're too bored! go work on your frickin' car! and hey, work on mine while you're at it, lol!)

Got me to:-D, I think a snow and some freezing weather might put a new prospective in or on this site, We have deer here that do this in rut :-D
I AM OUT OF HERE :-D = I AM LOOKING ON A DIFFERENT RIDGE :-D

I kicked some a$$ tonight taking my time and taking name :cheers: :happy10:

Mac Daddy, it's my exit strategy. I figure if I get myself banned, I can join the trendy public bailers without the shame and ridicule of being a crybaby wiener.

My complaint is rather the opposite of a recent "member's" though. The Mopar people are TOO good, and this forum is TOO interesting. I'm spending much too much free time here!

Don't let the door hit you in the :bootysha:!!

You can go Terry, but the beautiful black Demon and Jake have to stay......Ha, Ha back at 'ya

I knew you were joking but I still had to check and make sure. There has been a lot of cry babbys around here. Mabby they will either grow up or go away.

Okay Ramenth I'm back. Ah come on you guys and gals, you all need to lighten up a little and Leanna you don't change a thing, you're just right the way you are.=P~ I do have to agree with Burnt and Dreno about the crybaby thing but I guess considering the amount of members here lately it's not possible to only attract the "Mopar upper class" (probably go to hell for that one) except of course Jack and Nemo from out east. We gotto have a few easterners on here just to keep things balanced, but not to many mind you.:-D

BTW, Cheryl you're a doll!!!!!!!!!!!! and Jake says where'd that stinking rock go

Attachments

• P1010056.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 106
Demon Seed...what's wrong with all you cranky azz Demon owners...oh wait, I'm one of you 8)!

But Robert gets the prize with his followup comment...now that's some funny sheet rite thar.

So does this mean you'll start a fake "I'm back" thread, too, trying to explain how you didn't mean it and you missed us and... all within just a few hours? :-D

-
Back