Jaclyn Smith

-

GoFish

Have impressive member
Reaction score
...just stopped in my store to buy some treats for her dogs. She's always so friendly and still beautiful. That woman just doesn't seem to age...

tell her I said Hi
..and I hope she still ain't mad at me (she'll know)

I'm in the right spot to see all the hotties...from yesterday AND today! :blob:

oh godd....id like to see what she looks like NOW, not 30 yrs ago...LOL, i can only imagine...

She still looks good....

Attachments

• photogallery-celebrities-survive-breast-cancer-10-full.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 589
We used to have a "Miss November" come into our farmers market in Irvine. We had her centerfold in the back and would always break it out when she was in the store. And she was always wearing white princess cut sun dresses, TIGHT bodice down to a V about to the inseam then out to a sheer 6 inch above the knee length skirt, usually off the shoulder, boobs jacked up and out, man- o- man...hubba hubba! Oh , JS was my favorite too, classy....Kate had a cat face and Farrah was just too fake. Later blond looked too much like my sister so I couldnt go there.....

I have no idea who you're talking about (guess I'm not old enough). Now if you said Vida Guerra or Jayden Jaymes, you'd be required to post up pictures :twisted:

Go Fish, you are one lucky dog. This isn't the first to hottie to drop in your pet store and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I agree that Jaclyn was the hottest of all the Angels, she was just the perfect, complete package.

Waited on Jaclyn in the mid- '80's. Very pretty, nice but not overly friendly, her skin was kinda rough though at the time, I guess you expect stars to be perfect. She sure looks good now from what I can tell, didn't go too far with the cosmetic surgery like so many...

Jaclyn was the Angel of the bunch for sure.. A nice poster of her would have complemented the red bathing suit blonde on my wall as a teen ;)

Grant

She still looks good....

attachment.php

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!

-
Back