Jeg Coughlin JR 10' Challenger drag pak

-
I have had my 09 R/T for a year and half now. Runs mid 13s and gets 28.6 on the highway in comfort. 8)

I'm very happy for ya'..i'll still take a mustang over the challenger any day though...

very subjective thread.........lol

<<<<<<<<<MOPAR or NOCAR

Same here, when we saw the Challenger at Chicago Auto Show, my wife could tell by the look on my face, not to put up a fight.

There a few little things I would change, but not many.

He really is one of the nicest guys in the NHRA.:thumblef:

royjohnson2.jpg

royjohnson.jpg

Nemesis, a friend of mine wrote and recorded a song called Nemesis.

and yeah, I want one too!

Strked340, So? they just hit the track! they come out of the box quicker than a 68 ss car.

I read on the N.H.R.A. website that Ford is coming out with the the Mustang version of the drag pack Challenger.
Let the games begin!!!!
Suddenly it's the '60s again.

Do you have a link or just mouth???
What class does it run in with what engine and vehicle weight?

So?

Do you have a link or just mouth???
What class does it run in with what engine and vehicle weight?

So?

Matter of fact its in the new hot rod magazine..Carl Tasca of the famous Tasca Ford in R.I. turned a 9.28 @141... and they're saying the '10 will be in the 8's...

Dude, the new Challenger is ugly???? What DO you like????[/quote]

If i was in the market for a new car i'd be getting the mustang g.t.......

Jeggie is what you call a "driver"..he'll race anything mopar,chevy.pontiac ect..:thumbup::thumbup:...but those challengers are ugly no matter what color you spray them.....

What you mean "Ugly". It is a BEAUTIFUL tribute to the original....The '10 mustang is UGLY....But I'd have it waaaay before I'd buy that thing they call a camaro....Jegs car does look like a taxi, tho.

Jeg got smoked in the RT dept. first round in Stock at Pomona...He's got a lot of work to do. Knowing Jeg though, it won't be long.

Brand new car, running on an index...it takes a bit of time and work...
They have a good team and tons of money...they should do well.

They got some catching up to do then..the mustang is already in the 9.20's...

The national record for A/SA is an 08 mustang @ 9.73 but that was at Kearney NE end of Oct. when it was 40 degrees out not to mention they use a SUPERCHARGER!

IRV JOHNS WILL BREAK THIS RECORD BEFORE THIS YEAR IS OVER!

Do you even like Mopars stroked340 or are you just on here to ruin my threads?

Brand new car, running on an index...it takes a bit of time and work...
They have a good team and tons of money...they should do well.

True, but in the Stock/Super Stock combo race a week earlier in Las Vegas he won two rounds with o-lights. Racing as many different cars as he does is what wreaks havoc on his consistency early in the season in his Sportsman cars. A few more races and he'll be fine.

-
Back