-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey you guys in and around the Seattle area, I have rounded up all the parts and pieces and will be having a garage sale this Saturday. Everything from trannys to heads to chrome goodies. Its all gotta go. Fresh built 383, 67 Barracuda parts car, performance parts, ralley wheels, seats, about 4 truckloads of stuff form several mid sixties a bodies that I need to let go as I do not want to pay to store it. Just make me an offer. Shoot me a PM and I will give you the time and place. Lots of free stuff too!

I'll be in Seattle on Mon the 13 and Tues the 14. The only thing I NEED is windshield and rear window trim for a 1967 Barracuda notchback. But it is always fun to look.

No trim, but I have the windshield loose and ready to go. That is if the car is still here by then.

I do need one of those also. I just don't think it would fit in the car. I'm just curious, how much for the 383.

The engine is a 69 hp block bored .030 with forged crank, KB dish pistons, new clevite berings, comp "hemi grind" cam, fresh 906 heads with big valves, (had mags before)hardened seats, and comp dual springs, some very nice porting, has the a-body oil pan, complete with cast 4bbl intake, new fuel pump, oil pump, new water pump and housing, crank and fan pulleys, valve covers,b body exhaust manifolds, the works. I have it listed for $1200 on c-list. On the stand and ready to load. Painted Mopar blue.

Jimbo,

I was wondering what A body parts you might have to fit a '64 Barracuda? Specifics at the moment are an A body 8 3/4 and a radiator, but other items are desired too.
Thanks,
Wayne

Door handles, arm rests, /6 radiator, 273 closed chamber heads, ashtrays, instrument cluster with guages, metal pillar moulding, pass. fender, rear glass, and the list goes on. I do have a sbp 3.23 suregrip complete with 489 case for a 66 barracuda. How much money do you have?

I'm just north of the boarder...How much for 4 spd tranny? as well as do you have any BB bells? Any Sure grips too?

Phil

Nice 65 Barracuda you have listed on your other add. Still have it?

Speaking of nice, I'd sure like to get whomever that is depicted on COUNTRY CK's avatar to pose on the hood of my Barracuda... Or on the hood of my Road Runner, if she's ever out in DC....

I may be willing to part with a suregrip 3.23, 489 if the price is right.

You can PM me with a price if you like...

What do you have in the way of 1965 barracuda parts? and sheet metal...1/4 pannels? or good chrome? I know our canadian cars are a bit different that the US.

Phil

Got any good left overs from the sale Ill be in town weds 14-16th still got the 383 ? Bill 715 296 8825

Hey blue barracuda if your looking for some parts .for 64-5 barracda let me know im headind to oly washington ithink tomoorow and have a good stash of barracuda parts

Yes I do, I was out this weekend playing cat n mouse with the local boys in blue. I gotta sell this thing before I get into trouble. Funny thing is this morning, I went to pick up my daughter from work after getting the early shift babysitting my new grandaughter. 3am to 10 She fussed and screamed all morning, nothing I did would calm her down. So I loaded her up in the 65 and as soon as I started up the 340 she went quiet. I got to her mommys work and turned off the motor and believe this, she started Screaming again! So I had to cruise round and round the parking lot at Target to keep her from crying til she finally went to sleep.
Yep she's mine alright

Speaking of nice, I'd sure like to get whomever that is depicted on COUNTRY CK's avatar to pose on the hood of my Barracuda... Or on the hood of my Road Runner, if she's ever out in DC....

You can PM me with a price if you like...

What do you have in the way of 1965 barracuda parts? and sheet metal...1/4 pannels? or good chrome? I know our canadian cars are a bit different that the US.

Phil
I have a pass. fender. Rear bumper spears (Valiant option), driver seat core, 2 rear hinge tab trim for the trunk lid, rear view mirror, couple other STAINLESS goodies. Chrome is something you do to Chevys to make them look like they go fast.

Nice a 67 barracuda parts car in the seattle area!!!this should be good for someone![/quote]

After 21 years together she has gone to someone whom could treat her better than I.
:crybaby:

Hey Jimbo! Sorry I couldn't make it last weekend, how was the sale?

Do you have anything for a 66 Dart? I need some trim, the big wing nut that holds down the spare tire, a passenger side splash apron, and maybe whatever else you have.

I am looking for a slant six 5 or 7 blade fan and shroud for a 73 Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back