Joe's Garage

-
Sorry Ma, but the thing on that shirt looks like ........ a sex toy.

There. I said it.

Not that I'd know about such things ... :-D

Hey Leanna!

Now that you mention it, I see your point...

Brings to mind a whole different meaning to the name "Wonder Wart Hog" - LOL!!!!

Happy New Year...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• pic21164.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 428
Youguysarefunny andAnna is cute. Happy New Year to you from NJ!

Thanks 68gtxman!

This is the reason Joe had a really good birthday. (It's just a guess).:D

yep...

Sorry Ma, but the thing on that shirt looks like ........ a sex toy.

There. I said it.

Not that I'd know about such things ... :-D

You? never! lol!

Be a good Rev. Be a good Rev. Be a good Rev.......

I know it's tough.... :cheers:

Hey Leanna!

Now that you mention it, I see your point...

Brings to mind a whole different meaning to the name "Wonder Wart Hog" - LOL!!!!

Happy New Year...

Ma Snart

Happy New Years All! Anna split back to Chi-town and then I got the killer flu that's been going around. :blah5:

After all that, I got a few client's bikes in the shop and now it's time to make a little dough and have this shop pay me back... :) Just had the painter finish fixing my tank too (long story, 600 dollar screw up).

Attachments

• IMG_0955.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0956.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 410
Hey Joe..

How the heck are you?

My buddy Rocky had a party last weekend. Thought maybe you would enjoy a couple shots from there. He is the guy in the center of the first photo. His party room is filled with all kinds of cool stuff and cool people. So is his garage.

Last shot is of some of that cheese I need to bring you...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 014.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 402
  • 017.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 004.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 379
  • 025.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 390
  • 026.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 397
How freakin' fun would that have been! I love the shark and the corrugated metal panels!

mmmm cheese!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wFuiMvuazI"]MOTHERS OF INVENTION_SUZY CREAMCHEESE - YouTube[/ame]

Suzy?

Yes?

Suzy Creamcheese?

Yes?

This is the voice of your conscience baby ... uh, I just want to check one thing out with you ... you don't mind, do ya?

What?

Suzy Creamcheese, honey, what's got into ya?

Attachments

• suzy_copy.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 367
Hello Joe!

Had a playlist of some of my favorite Frank tunes on today, including a Suzi Creamcheese song...and thought of Joe's Garage.

Got a bunch of snow last night, enough that we can ride snowmobiles on the local trails for the first time this season. Going to hit the Racine county trails this weekend before everything melts down again.

Have a good weekend and I'll have a drink to ya' at one of the local watering holes...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC04475.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 337
Yep, she's Moon Unit Zappa. Her "Valley Girl" song was good for a few laughs, but I'm in the mood to travel out west ............. with my zircon-encrusted tweezers where the dental floss grows ...

http://youtu.be/D-N8uKzC03E

Congrats on getting settled in Joe! I'll get you some Slimer wall **** out shortly.

Ahhh, One of my favorites. I saw him in concert four times, barely remember one!

Have fun! We've had about zero snow here this winter... It's really been dry as bone. My on-call week just started so no fun for me at all, I just get to sit around and wait for the phone to ring. :blah5:

I guess I'll gather up tax documents and pay bills this weekend. I'd rather be sledding though, lol.

Stopped by the garage to say "Hello".

Quite Saturday at Ma's place today. Not enough snow to ride and not enough energy to start a new project. Maybe head out and catch a movie this afternoon with Mrs Ma.

Hope all is well in Joe's world...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Zap15-1.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 329
I needed a stand for my motorcycle test bottle, so I built this....

Attachments

• IMG_0988.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0986.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0985.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 261
Hey Joe!

Nice looking set up! An IV for a RV - LOL! You certainly are a crafty guy. That set up is simple, nicely built, and looks easy to use.

Hope all else is well around the garage.

Just finished my last snowmobile ride for the year (most likely anyway). It was a good final ride as we did some back packing on the flatest trails all year. We had good snow both up north and back home this year. Got to spend 15 days on the sled and rode over 2000 miles, so the year was pretty typical.

Been helping Mrs Ma with all of her remodeling. I was happy with the way the house was, but she is much happier with the way it will be. We lived like a bunch of horders for a week while they sanded the wood floors. Everything from the kitchen and closets piled into the living room. Happy wife, happy, well you know...

Snow is melting down and in a month I will be preparing to plant a million seeds of corn on my farm. Nothing like the smell of freshly tilled soil in the morning...

Well time to take Mrs Ma and rat fink #3 (my youngest daughter is home from college) out for some dinner. Take care until next time...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 2577021946_ba985189b5_o.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 273
Only 30 acres. 33,000 seeds to an acre, well you can do the math.

So I use to tell people that I farm 30 acres. Most people would go, Oh you are not really a farmer with 30 acres being so small. So, I decided to instead tell people I raise a million plants of corn on my farm each year and they are like, Wow! I spent some time in marketing if you hadn't figured it out - LOL!

Imagine you had to dig a path to the garage after the snow you recently got. Was ready to put the snowmobiles away this week, but decided on one more trip up north this weekend. May end up around Phillips, Wi in your family's neck of the woods.

Hope all is well with you...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• mpcn17l.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 256
With all the Frank Zappa vids in this thread, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Captain Beefheart. I believe these two toured together in the mid 70's. Lots of odd meter stuff. And odd stuff.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zc0QkQWl4w"]Lick My Decals Off, Baby - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - YouTube[/ame]

Hellooooo Joooooooe!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

What's been happen in the garage?

Transitioning from winter toys to summer toys in Ma's barn. Won't be too long and I will be able to hit the drag strip again.

Take care and have some fun...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• national-lampoon.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 205
Hey Ma! Been pretty busy and missed your post. Not much has changed in the garage as of yet, but plans are in the works for upgraded electric and piping for compressed air.

I was going to put a Air Supply and Electric Light Orchestra video up, but I just can't handle Air Supply, lol.

BTW, digging the Lampoon cover...

Hey Joe, what's the skinny on the Intruder? I bought one when Uncle Sam and I parted ways back in '87. Put a lot of miles on that scoot.

The owner, Luke, loves that bike. I did some electrical repair, carb clean, complete tune up, water pump seal, exhaust gaskets and fork seals. He drives that sucker every day the weather allows and according to Luke, it easily keeps up with his buddies 80 ci Harley. It is a strong runner.

Whatever happened to yours?

My shop Joe, yea I had a couple today :D Burp!! :drunken:

Attachments

• SPRING IS HERE 019.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 181
  • SPRING IS HERE 002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 173
  • SPRING IS HERE 003.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 163
  • SPRING IS HERE 006.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 176
  • SPRING IS HERE 004.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 163
Shop is looking great Mike! No cocktails for me until I get off call... I'll join you next Friday night or Saturday though. :)

The owner, Luke, loves that bike. I did some electrical repair, carb clean, complete tune up, water pump seal, exhaust gaskets and fork seals. He drives that sucker every day the weather allows and according to Luke, it easily keeps up with his buddies 80 ci Harley. It is a strong runner.

Whatever happened to yours?

I sold it years ago, was gonna move up to either a 1400 (saw one done with drag bars, lowered, spokes and big exhaust, I was in lust), or a Wideglide. Got a second daughter, a Ramcharger and somewhere in there was a divorce.....

-
Back