John Force to KIA or HONDA

Mopar Racers Forum

1. RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod Weenie idiot loser. FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    That sounds exciting. Are they big teats?

2. Mrmopartech

Mrmopartech Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    It seems to me that allot of drivers and teams will say any thing and do any thing and get down on there knees and just about whore them self,s to get a sponsor or a ride.They will say how great this company is,no matter what the product is just to get there money and run the team for the year or a few years.Weather it,s NHRA,nascar,or any of the major race groups,it all seems to be the same with these people.We can only hope that people can be true to a brand with out changing to another body style just for cash,or changing to a different motor company.It,s seems to me that the way you win a race is the guy with the most parts and money.I can,t be bothered with the fuel classes,as they only blow up,can,t make a pass,take forever to get set and run,and it,s over in a 1/10 of a second.I will watch pro stock and class cars all day long,as these people are the true racers of the sport,and not the company racer cars and drivers.If you think I am wrong,post your reply,please,as this type of sucking up to is just plain wrong,mrmopartech

3. A body

A body SLO-KID

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I hope I never live to see Force anything associated with Mopar...... other than getting his ass handed to him by one.

4. D-50394

D-50394 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    If he uses a Kia or Honda body he will probably put Kia 500 Hemi or Honda 500 Hemi on the valve covers like he did on the engine in the ford.

5. Coronet 500

Coronet 500 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I love all sorts of auto racing but I've come to the realization that it's no different than the Football I also love. Drivers and players are like an individual business that goes to the highest bidder. No more is there brand loyalty or a player who will spend his whole career with one team, those days are long gone, at least I got to see it and my boys saw the end of it.

We had some of our best shouting matches watching Rusty, Dale J, Mark and my awesome Bill.

6. ocdart

ocdart Inland Mopars Car Club FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.