John Force to KIA or HONDA

-
It seems to me that allot of drivers and teams will say any thing and do any thing and get down on there knees and just about ***** them self,s to get a sponsor or a ride.They will say how great this company is,no matter what the product is just to get there money and run the team for the year or a few years.Weather it,s NHRA,nascar,or any of the major race groups,it all seems to be the same with these people.We can only hope that people can be true to a brand with out changing to another body style just for cash,or changing to a different motor company.It,s seems to me that the way you win a race is the guy with the most parts and money.I can,t be bothered with the fuel classes,as they only blow up,can,t make a pass,take forever to get set and run,and it,s over in a 1/10 of a second.I will watch pro stock and class cars all day long,as these people are the true racers of the sport,and not the company racer cars and drivers.If you think I am wrong,post your reply,please,as this type of sucking up to is just plain wrong,mrmopartech

I hope I never live to see Force anything associated with Mopar...... other than getting his *** handed to him by one.

If he uses a Kia or Honda body he will probably put Kia 500 Hemi or Honda 500 Hemi on the valve covers like he did on the engine in the ford.

I love all sorts of auto racing but I've come to the realization that it's no different than the Football I also love. Drivers and players are like an individual business that goes to the highest bidder. No more is there brand loyalty or a player who will spend his whole career with one team, those days are long gone, at least I got to see it and my boys saw the end of it.

We had some of our best shouting matches watching Rusty, Dale J, Mark and my awesome Bill.

-
Back