Junk yard pics...

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Stopped at the junk yard on my way home from work today. Grabbed my camera for some pics... who doesn't love junk yard pics?! Not much left in the Mopar department. Found a v8 car but I don't know much about small blocks. Tried to get some pics of the number but couldn't get down there due to the massive amount of weeds!

Kinda makes you wanna cry.

History lost 4 ever :(

All those look like they are in the right place.

I love junkyard pics more than i love car show pics!
But that's just me.
Ah, i love 'em all!
Thanks for sharing.

I love junkyard pics more than i love car show pics!
But that's just me.
Ah, i love 'em all!
Thanks for sharing.

Same here! Why is it when I see junk yard pictures I get so excited! ha! Must be the slight temptation to resurrect the dead!

Amazingly rust-free for Wisconsin. The stainless trim on some held up amazingly well. Not like new cars with plastic that deteriorates in sunlight. Cars & Parts magazine has regular features on junk yards. Some can appreciate the treasure.

Got any more pictures of that white 1967 valiant that hit a tree?

I don't, the car was so buried under the vines I couldn't get to half of the cars. I didn't bring many tools either because I was on my way home from work. Wish I would have brought some gardening tools! All I needed were a few clips for my heater core box (grabbed those from the green valiant).

I'm a sucker for junk yard pictures. I can't wait to see them and then I feel sooo bad watching them rust away. I'm embarrassed to admit I own 11 different cars but I'm glad to say all but 2 can be driven and all are kept inside away from the Michigan winters. 75Sport

-
Back