Junkyard date feels like Christmas

-
very nose heavy but so worth it ....I also have a 67 cuda with a 440 ...but mine was an original 383 car so it was a bolt in affair on this one on the bottom...even though the 440 is taller and wider than a 383 ........its getting real close to the master cylinder now compared to the 383

great taste in cars and equip. you have there.

and cool BF if that's his idea of a date .....does he have any brothers :laughing::laughing:

You're so lucky!! Mine originally came with a /6. Thank you, he's the one who really made it sound fun to go to the junkyard; I used to hate it haha.

Heads up for everyone in the area - Ontario (off of Milliken) is having a half off sale on July 13th and 14th, and yeah go early like pishta says. The line was really crazy even though we got there at 7am. Been off of the website for a while since I've been broke and haven't done anything with the engine except pull the trans off. We found a dead rat and also found another nice friend.

35lb5hd.jpg

I'll let you guys know what happens with the cylinder. Me and my dad are going to take the block to a few machine shops to get some quotes. Good luck with everyones' projects. :)

-
Back