-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
this car is so complete it runs i started it slant six 3 on the tree going to be crushed in a week they said tey never keep the old cool stuff long at all here so speak up quickly i can get some parts if u need i got some stuff if u ask for tht i sell for what i got it for let me know its got evreything! original jack/radio/hubcaps/choke controler smog pump charcoal canister. let me know.but u get what u pay for there i paid ten bucks for a oe wiper bottle and oe pumpits clean an not yellow at all.

I JUS GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE YARD ITS AT JOHNS AUTO WRECKERS.he said he'll keep it for a few days and im willing to if i get enough parts would be the best deal forevreyone here would be for me to get enough ppl to want parts that would equal to the price he would give me to strip the car interior he has done before for 60 bucks . let me know keepem coming quickly

yes original am/fm radio.low option car i dont know if it had rear defrost is that a thing? and no map light that i saw

they actually told me only parts they were going to keep were the engine and clutch setup they'll sell the pedals dont know price ill askem

yes a uncracked i beleive overflow bottle it is a running car so i assume its crack free but yes its there

P.S. THEY HAVE A GREMLIN TOO IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING ITS PRETTY RUSTY

Slot style bumper jack with shipping to 33880?

I don't need them, but disk brakes?

manual brakes . low option bench bucket style seat, no rear defront rubber floor carpet stuff,grey trunk mat ruined, dogdish caps,slant six pretty low option low budget car in turq olive greenexterior , forest green interior

no speaker was found no rear defrost upper dash pad in good shape no light package big bolt front manual disc bake car

sold!!! radio to dusterdan

pending overflow bottle

pending cluster

sold!!!! clutch pedals ranidart70

i snapped some pics well i was there this car is creepy its so nice look at those miles those r rear ppl this car has so much crazy stuff someone would have taken off if they didnt get it new or were old when they got it

Attachments

• IMG_20120725_133203 (640x480).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_20120725_133214 (640x480).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_20120725_133230 (640x480).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_20120725_133258 (640x480).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_20120725_135955 (640x480).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 354
Haha cool pics looks like a great project car! $ order should be in your mailbox on thursday thanks a million can't wait to get the radio! -Dan

The rubber filler panels behind the bumpers are hard to find.
Might want to grap them.
I don't need them but somebody else here might.

Why was this car junked? it looks like it would be a half-way decent first car for someone. I hate it when companies like this seem to get a kick out of destroying our country's great automotive heritage. The younger generations need to know that cars didn't always suck!

I wish you could pull all the body panels needed for my Valiant project.

I would like to have the 2 little chrome knob / lever ends from the climate controller.
and maybe the instrument bezel too if the price is nice.

Wow! TONS of good, hard to find parts on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back