Just a little playtime in the Cuda -- Hemi Burnout..

-

Oldschool

Reaction score
Just playing around in the parking lot at work. The Cuda burnout is about 2 minutes into the clip. It isn't my vid, so I can't edit the early cars out. Sorry, but you must suffer through the others doing their thang.. Small block Dart and Procharged Nova are the 2 other cars..

http://www.streetfire.net/video/1969-hemi-barracuda-1969-dodge-dart-1972-chevy-n_127578.htm

..:glasses7:

beautiful car... on the first one when you go thru the novas rubber it did a big puff of smoke.that was kinda cool.....

I can smell the rubber from here You have got the power.

OldSchool... I love that Barracuda... You know that from my post on MCE... but I have to say that 10 second white Dart is no slouch either... Love that car also.. And yes I will say it on a mopar site.. I would love to own that Nova also... High gear burnout in the nove.. Pretty cool..

OldSchool... I love that Barracuda... You know that from my post on MCE... but I have to say that 10 second white Dart is no slouch either... Love that car also.. And yes I will say it on a mopar site.. I would love to own that Nova also... High gear burnout in the nove.. Pretty cool..
All pretty cool for sure.
I love the sleeper look on the Nova , the Dart looks to be a well thought out street / strip effort , but that Cuda is just off the charts cool.

Thanks bOOsted. The Dart had a worn out small block in it when that video was taken. It has come along way since then....:D

-
Back