Just a rant

-
If this hobby was 'One size fits all' it would suck. I have 2 A-bodies. What's perfect for one, may be overkill for the other. I build what I want, for how I want to use it. If somebody thinks one car is too tame and the other is overkill, Tough Crap!!! It's my car, I'm the only one who decides if it's overkill (or underkill) or not..

If this hobby was 'One size fits all' it would suck. I have 2 A-bodies. What's perfect for one, may be overkill for the other. I build what I want, for how I want to use it. If somebody thinks one car is too tame and the other is overkill, Tough Crap!!! It's my car, I'm the only one who decides if it's overkill (or underkill) or not..
Your right.......but it's when some speak up and tell others that what they have is too much for the street or that's too much power or other nonsense because they enjoy driving relatively slow cars with street tires on them so they can slip and slide all over the place thinking that it's some wild ride that gets under other people's skins.

I get that a lot in my Cuda. Young folks mostly, but some old farts will do it also. It seems that they always request me to "get on it" when we are stuck in traffic. I want to honor their request, but alas, there is nowhere to go in the traffic... LoL...

I had a guy in a evo do that to me the other day
2 lanes going in the same direction, traveling at about 50 MPH
I was in the slow lane, he was in the fast lane
he would pull along side of me, let off and get on it, trying to get me to do the same
I guess he didn't realize that even at 50MPH, if I got in it I would plow through the import driving 20 yards ahead of me

I'm all for play, but only in a controlled environment

-
Back