Just bought a "new" project

-

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1965 A-100 factory 273 3 speed manual now 318 1 owner. Watcha think ???

SZAP5063.JPG

DNHF5410.JPG

OHRX5746.JPG

NFFH7542.JPG

GSSV8555.JPG

I love it. And I love the drive train. Great find!
:thumbsup:

We had one at the Car Shop for a parts runner, /6 auto. We called it the Cricket, because it's front resembled Jimminy Cricket, the Walt Disney cartoon character .

Always liked the a-100,just didnt like leaning over the seats to access the engine!!

I'll be honest I don't know the first thing about A-100's except my step son is crazy over them. (Mom thinks they're weird and ugly) We came back from Carlisle and I started poking around Craigslist Found this one interesting and cheap enough Next thing I know I bought it LOL!!!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to fit a 6'9" kid in the cab!!!

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

Had a guy at Carlisle see Connor checking out his A-100 and told him to get in. As you can see it's a tight fit. This truck was extremely clean and tastefully modified. He was really excited to get to sit in it. You couldn't wipe the smile off his face afterwards.

DSCN2183.JPG

DSCN2184.JPG

DSCN2185.JPG

6’9”!!!!!! Holy smackers!!!!!

Now that’s a darn good question!
I also think they’re weird and ugly. No matter who built them. Just plain ol’weird, and that’s OK. You know the saying!
“What ever floats your boat!”
I get some grief for liking the late B body cars. I really just love my ‘79 Magnum. IDGAF if anyone else likes it, I do and that’s all that counts.

-
Back