Just curious why this car is getting so many bids!!!!!!

-
so they can get the fender tags , title and VIN tag and anything else... we know that car will never be re-built

It is a genuine AAR. I have a clear title, a broadcast sheet, and both fender tags. The title matches the radiator support, cowl, and the dash

like most ebay auctions ....they have their buddy bidding it up. some ppl have rings of ppl to help them do that

Title,Broadcast sheet,tags,stampings.Some guys will just rebody.Not a good thing but is done all the time.

They are bidding on the paperwork....... buy a dynacorn body, and BAM, mint AAR body

not if you cut the three pieces with VIN stamps and stitched them into a 318 car along with the fender tags-voila you turn a low dollar car into a high dollar car pretty quick -if of course you are enough of a greasy sleazeball to do something like that , this is someone dodging the legal questions of selling vin and fender tags with title to a car that was crushed in the past and the bidders are looking to do just that ,nobody is going to restore that pile o .

Wow you guys are fast there were no posts when I started typing lol

wow what a mess.....it looks like Tim Taylor droped an I beam on it.... amazing he has a build sheet for it too.

Take note of that VIN, you might see it on barret jackson in a couple of years, wait and see!

in less than a year , this fender tag and VIN# will show up on a nearly new "numbers matching" low mileage AAR for insane money

R11 V6H Y05 26 EN1
J45 J82 M21 M88 N44 N94
EF8 A53 B51 C16 C55 G34
EF8 H6X9 000 413 MO4274
E55 D32 BS23 JOB 303xxx

Not your typical car fire, must have been in a building fire. I think it was pretty trashed before any fire damage. Vin on dash is in perfect shape.....ok. And the broadcast sheet must have been off site. I know i should't say this as it's only speculation, but it looks like the remnants of a ins***nce fra*d job to me?

Not your typical car fire, must have been in a building fire. I think it was pretty trashed before any fire damage. Vin on dash is in perfect shape.....ok. And the broadcast sheet must have been off site. I know i should't say this as it's only speculation, but it looks like the remants of a ins***nce fra*d job to me?
Damn good point, I didnt even think about that!!!! how in the hell is the vin tag on the dash gonna survive all that?

you'd be amazed what some folks will fix....like me. You probably would not belive this AAR was a rust heap when we found it........but it was. We replaced a lot of panels on this one and did a rotiserre resto. Now it's an award winner.

Attachments

• mopar pics 001 (Medium).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 573
  • mopar pics 008 (Large).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 564
I have a clear title, a broadcast sheet, and both fender tags. The title matches the radiator support, cowl, and the dash.

nuff said. all the right things are there to make money.

plus he probably has buddies running up the bids.

I believe doing a rebody may be the reason also. Just hope they don't try and pass it off as an original.

FOP, that AAR is sweet. To be honest i was never a fan of either of the TransAm style Mopars, but i do appreciate them. Worst thing about the burn job car is it was F8 green......my favorite :cry:.

FOP, that AAR is sweet. To be honest i was never a fan of either of the TransAm style Mopars, but i do appreciate them. Worst thing about the burn job car is it was F8 green......my favorite :cry:.
Thanks! AAR's are one of my all time favoriet mopars.......and they handle great. I used to own a B-5 blue one in the early 80"s and sold it. The current owner ( lives in Indiana) just completed a concure's resto, on it (actually I belive he told me "The Finer Details" just completed it for him). It was just photographed for the cover of the March 2013 MCG magazine. It was a rather plain jane car, and had Blue interior,( 1 of 37 w/ blue interior) (which I hated) and that is the reason I sold it.

the only reason i never was into AARs is bcoz they are small block cars, but i had a U-code 440 70 cuda and E-bodies are neat cars......dont know why they are worth so much when so many are around. but i suppose an AAR has some historical significance

What is wrong with you...AARs are my favourite mopar....LOL

here's a pic. of my old blue one, the current owner sent me a month ago or so, as it was just nearing completion.

Attachments

• 25396_354851929597_3903954_n (Medium).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 430
-
Back