Just defected from the B-Body Only Guy's!

-

A-Body Bruce

Reaction score
I sure am glad there is a site for A-Body's..now that I have sold my 1965 Dodge Coronet 500. I am now the proud owner of a base model 1974 Plymouth Valiant 4-door. This car has the original baby poop buterscotch color paint and appears to be as stock as they get from the outside. Has the original 318,however,it has been completely gone through from top to bottom. Balanced,Comp flat tappet cam and lifters.Weiend 4-barrel manifold with a Edelbrock 650 carb,long tube Hooker headers into three inch exhaust into 40 series flowmasters.reverse valve body transmission with a 2500 stall speed converter. This car is a kick to drive. For what it is..it runs very well. The cam is radical and sitting at a light..people are looking around to see where it's coming from...when the figure out it is that "Butt Ugly" old car next to them..they kinda get that blank stare of unbelief.The car has never seen rust as it is from Seattle,Washington,and Phoenix,AZ...on a scale of 1 to 10 ...it's an 8 for a 1974...anyway..this is my ride!:newb:

Welcome to FABO Bruce!! The car sounds way cool also, how bout some pics??? Geof

Welcome to FABO, Bruce, from SoCal. Glad to have you here.
Looking forward to some pics of your grocery-getter sleeper.

Welcome aboard this great A body site, looking forward to pictures
also, and a build thread

Welcome ... great bunch of guys here and I'm sure you will enjoy this great site

-
Back