Just Got Banned From Moparts!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
69DARTGT banned me from moparts....he locked 2 of my threads in 2 days and i PMed him and asked WHY???... since i didnt BOW and KISS HIS FEET he BANNED me!!! :supz: \\:D/

u got banned?????? i didnt see anything wrong with the posts?

Oh well. You still have the guys and gals here. :) I've never registered at Moparts, although I usually lurk there and keep up on the news. But, there was always something that kept me from registering - an undercurrent of "old boy net" maybe? Most of the folks there seem to genuinely want to help people, but there's a core element of others that just seem to want to make fun of new people with legitimate questions. I also noticed that over the past 6 or 8 months there's a LOT of legitimate questions that never get answered - lots of views, but never a response. It's quite different here! :)

Sid

mikesduster said:
69DARTGT banned me from moparts....

I met a bunch of those guys when I went to Vegas last spring. I was NOT impressed with them. Here's an actual exchange I had:

Me: Hey, I recognize your car from your signature picture on MoParts! I'm FASTBACK340 and I'm here from NY.

Moparts Knob: Yeah, this is my car. I also own the blue AAR `Cuda over there.... (while turning and walking away from my wife & me....)

Me: I'm standing there trying to decide if I should kick in his flamed Prowler's door, crush his rare & expensive AAR hood, or walk away.

I walked away....

Well Mike you must not be in the "moparts click"

I let my name expire along time ago on that site some guys can post what they want and its ok and others its not.

also the tell people that this item belongs in the for sale area but some but items in the sign. says for sale I guess thats ok if you are in the click.

my wife can tell when I'm lurking over there with out even seeing the cumputer screen.

I would say it NO BIGGIE he he he heeeee!

Congats. :salut: A good reason not to go to that site. Here's to whats-his-name who banned you.:thefinge:

i try to go all over the place..i have several sites i lurk and post at...what bothers me is that SOME mods,moderate by there feelings and there opinions but not what the site whats and allows!!!

i didnt think my posts were bad??but this knob has NOTHING else too do!!!

Mike

I understand your grief. I havnt got banned yet, but I have had posts deleted. I have gotten slammed by a few a members there.

69dartgt has UNBANNED me but i havent posted anything...ive HEARD that tom(moparts) told him he(69dartgt) should of been a little lieneate(sp) on me...thats why i think 69dartgt unbanned me.

mikesduster said:
69dartgt has UNBANNED me but i havent posted anything...ive HEARD that tom(moparts) told him he(69dartgt) should of been a little lieneate(sp) on me...thats why i think 69dartgt unbanned me.

It seems to have gotten a little out of hand over there lately though. I never saw anything that you said out of line. But then again, I have been spending more time in reality than online..

Glad you are "unbanned"! :)

/Sarcasm On

Oh no, oh my, a good Mopar guy banned from a crappy board? What's this world coming to?

/Sarcasm Off

You're better off. Unless you're one of the in-crowd, you don't matter to them.

Do you know Damage, Inc? The line before "Never happy endings on these darks sets" sums up my thoughts.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/metallica/92078.html

I'd post it here but I think I'm immune to the censor, I don't want to get into trouble. ;-)

im deffinately NOT the IN crowd!!!!....last year at the nats in jersey i stopped by the tent,gave to UNLAWFL's wife and i felt like i wasnt wanted,so i left!!!...as a matter of fact,i met mikel in the staging lanes...he probably dont remember.

mikesduster said:
im deffinately NOT the IN crowd!!!!....last year at the nats in jersey i stopped by the tent,gave to UNLAWFL's wife and i felt like i wasnt wanted,so i left!!!...as a matter of fact,i met mikel in the staging lanes...he probably dont remember.

I remember!

Mike... I wouldn't worry about it at all, (I've never been band from there ) but it sure are some strange people over there, I had a post where I got runner up one weekend and got like 20 replys, some body else had a post where they went to the 4th round and got 35 dollars and got 3 pages of congrats on way to go on getting money back?. Since then I've looked at the board different.

Laverne
I always read what you post. I may not always reply, but I always listen when you speak.

Mike, LMAO! You keep tossing around those renegade ideas...You know I'm there a lot..usually more than here (sorry Adam..), and there is definately a clique in the race section, attitudes are also rampant..I am moper on a bunch of sites..most I just occasionally go to. Each group tends to have it's own "golden boys". I wouldnt sweat it. The fact that the grand stomper told him to reverse it should be a good indication as to who was out of line. Remeber, well all have opinions and ( insert body part here), and sometimes, it's hard to identify which one is being expressed..lol.

-
Back