Just got my go fast stripes from challengergary!

-

Caddguy

Reaction score
Just got the Bumble Bee strips that I ordered from challengergary and put them on this week. I think I did okay putting them on but I have to admit I was a little impatient and put them on when it was a little too cold and did not get all the little bubbles out in time. I love them but I have already had a guy come up to me and as what year my "Super Bee" is....*sigh*. Next is to have the front end rebuilt and new wheels and tires.

Today 006.jpg

Today 007.jpg

Today 008.jpg

Today 009.jpg

Today 010.jpg

The stripe looks great. Next you need new wheels and tires, new rear leaf springs would really help the look by lifting the back up a couple inches. Go with at least 245x60x14's in the back (on a 7 inch wide wheel). It will be a mean looking Dart.

Lookin' good! Challengergary does good work.
I love the custom stripe he did for my car. One of these years I'll get it finished and be able to put it on.

I like that color caddguy, I'm going to have to see that up close someday.

Not a problem...just let me know when and where and if I can we can meet up...I know there are a lot of FABO guys from our little town so maybe we should have a short little cruse around town soon.

Edward

Not a problem...just let me know when and where and if I can we can meet up...I know there are a lot of FABO guys from our little town so maybe we should have a short little cruse around town soon.

Edward

That would be fun but I'd have to drag my car around, just getting to the body work stage. Hope to get it painted this spring and have it back together to maybe doing some cruising this summer.

That would be fun but I'd have to drag my car around, just getting to the body work stage. Hope to get it painted this spring and have it back together to maybe doing some cruising this summer.

Oh yea....forgot about your project going on...how is that going for you?? I would still like to put a 72 front on my 74 but that is way down the road. Just let me know when you want to get together and I will try to be there.

Thanks everyone for all the great comments!

Edward

That would be fun

-
Back