Just picked up a new A body and finally joined the site

-

MrBelvedere2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey everybody, I just picked up a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback, built 360/904 and 8-3/4 323 sure grip. Converted to BBP front disc brakes and spool mount K member. It's a bucket seat console shift car F3 green metallic. here is a couple pictures. It really needs some interior work as there is no door panels, or headliner, needs arm rest pads and bases, and some other misc. stuff. I am not new to A bodies as I just sold my 1968 valiant 2dr to my roomate. if any of you know of interior parts for sale pleae PM me. Thanks!

67cuda.jpg

DSC05975.jpg

DSC05976.jpg

Welcome! Love the car, the notchback Barracudas are one of my favorites.

Welcome to the site. Sweet car !!!!!

15" Cop car wheels ......What size are the tires ?

nice cuda man! i think that engine bay could clean up pretty damn nice with some elbow grease! check out the forsale section for the stuff you need, always guys selling stuff

Welcome to this great site MrBelvedere2 :cheers:
I am sure you will find everything you need here along with where to find parts :happy10:
Very nize barracuda =P~

I've seen that car somewhere before. Nice one. What interior parts do you need ?

Welcome to FABO ! :cheers:
Great looking Barracuda keeep us posted as you make improvements.Looks like a great place to start.

Welcome to the site. Sweet car !!!!!

15" Cop car wheels ......What size are the tires ?

To answer your question Johnny Dart, The front tires are 225/50/R15 and the rear tires are 245/50/R15 they fit very nice and don't rub at all.

That is my favorite abody. I love the 67 notchback. Beautiful car and welcome to the site.

-
Back