Just sayin "hey"

-
G

GT_Ginger

Hi everyone. I just bought a '67 Dart GT a few weeks ago and am going to pick it up soon and start work on it. Looking forward to getting some good info and tips on here.
C'ya around!:yawinkle:

First off welcome to the club! Second what are your plans for the car?

Welcome aboard GT Ginger :happy10:, Looking forward to your restoration thread :read2:
I learn allot there in that forum, and enjoy watching our member build there car's.
We are blest to have yet another great Canadian member :cheers:.
Pull up a chair and enjoy this great site Ginger :happy10:

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.

Welcome aboard...It's nice to see more 67 GTs are still out there.
Be sure to share some pics when you pick up the car.

Picked up the Dart today - time to start the restoration and hopefully finish by summer. As you can see I'm looking for fenders and a bumper. I'm planning to change out the slant six for a 318. Nothing crazy planned, just a nice cruising car. Had to use a come-a-long to load it on the trailer because the guy tried starting it but fryed the condenser in the process.
Also toying with the idea of putting a 5-speed in it. Not sure yet but I am a fan of fuel economy.

Attachments

• P1030002.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 118
Not sure what part of Saskabush you're in but contact "kimmer" he's a member here from Kindersley and might be able to help in your parts search.

Welcome.

Welcome Ginger from your nieghbour to the East! The 67 looks like a great project. Fenders for a 67 are hard to find. The 68 and 69 fenders will work, but the headlight buckets are a little different, which can cause a little bit of frustration with the headlight bezels. You will find a few one year only options on the 67 Dart, but the project is worth it!!

Glad to have you on Board!!, You saved another classic!!!:cheers:

Restoration has temporarily been halted. Before it even got started. My brother has decided to be a prick and not let me use his shop. So now I need to insulate and heat my garage so that I have a work space. Hopefully I can get it done quick and get back on track. Always something right?

Well the garage is nearly complete but I'm off to work with the Canadian navy for a month. Work with some diesel engines for a bit then go home and get started on the GT. Pics coming soon...

-
Back