Justin Figgatt - Again

-
Why do you guys keep quoting me? I'm not the one who got ripped off by him? I know the whole story. I'm just keeping an eye on him. If he posts anything on FB I will message the people who reply to him.

I was using your quote because it mentioned that Justin worked as a fireman, and we found all that information on what fire station and who is his chief and put it in the thread a little after page 7 where I had the link.

Nothing personal, just using your lead in for my reply... :toothy1:

Oh crap, I just quoted you again.... :banghead:

That's okay, I was just trying to figure it out. No worries.

Well, I didn't get screwed by Justin, but that doesn't stop me from alerting everyone I can everytime I see him post on FB!! That's where he smarted off to me about ripping off people to the tune of $30k, and that was just last month!! Then he sent me a friend request???

Geof, the warnings will make some people think.

But, as we've seen, there are still people who won't heed the warnings for one deal done right. Several threads spreading the word, one or two chiming in to say that sealed the deal, they'd never buy from him. Those are the smart ones. Many more, saying they'd buy from him based on one good transactions. That is, until they get screwed, too, then it's the same old, "I should have listened."

Face it, there are those who will step over a dollar to pick up a dime. And when the dime and the dollar both disappear, well, then, you're screwed.

Exactly, if they don't listen to the warnings and get ripped off, they walked into it themselves. They took a risk and lost...

I alerted the FB public on that thread, and low and behold old Justing commented back, thanking me for the exposure and admitting that he rips off more people in a week/month than my warning scares off!! Nice attitude huh?? He will be on the receiving end of his ways soon enough!!!

Got a link to that? That's insane, that guy is a piece of work for sure. Is it now my understanding that no-one went after him "legally" after ripping off so many different people.

Cudachick Can you post the three different profiles just so it helps others stay clear?

Anyone that takes two seconds to search the guy will know he's a repeat scumbag. It is amazing to me that people keep buying from this idiot and no one has tracked him down yet.:violent1:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-11-14-03-07.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Screenshot_2016-02-11-14-04-15.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Screenshot_2016-02-11-14-04-24.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 335
Thanks tnts72! (I still have no idea how to save a screen shot from this phone and computer time is pretty limited.)

Put out a scam alert on his new lawn care FB page, you know, to try to drum up business for him!!!!!

Hmm, blocked me from his site!!! Too bad I don't think he can block the review section, or remove the reviews, which I happened to post in also!!!��

Hmm, blocked me from his site!!! Too bad I don't think he can block the review section, or remove the reviews, which I happened to post in also!!!��

Keep it up Geoff... :thumblef:

He took a beating and was banned on a few more facebook pages today

I just got an email back from the Sheriff B.K. Roberts in Brunswick county VA. requesting contact information for those who have been scammed by Justin. They would like to begin building a case, if any of you would be willing to talk with law enforcement please PM me your contact information and I will pass it along.

I am going out of my way to see some heat get put on this scumbag. :violent1:

The thing I don't get, here, is it would be so much easier to just be honest

I just got an email back from the Sheriff B.K. Roberts in Brunswick county VA. requesting contact information for those who have been scammed by Justin. They would like to begin building a case, if any of you would be willing to talk with law enforcement please PM me your contact information and I will pass it along.

I sent you my info

Great safety information to keep in your vehicle in case you ever get stuck. Message him,
call him or text him at 434-848-5093. He says on FB that he will pull you out for $15.00.

I sent you my info

Thank you sir, I will let you know once I round up a few others and forward the information along. Don't want anyone to be surprised when they get a call from Brunswick County VA police! I am hoping I can put together at least half a dozen people so they will view this as a legitimate complaint. Time to make something stick on old boy, 2+ year track record of screwing people over. I already got the boot off a Mopar Trader Page for asking about his bad deals, beginning to wonder if he has some inside connections :violent1:

Thank you sir, I will let you know once I round up a few others and forward the information along. Don't want anyone to be surprised when they get a call from Brunswick County VA police! I am hoping I can put together at least half a dozen people so they will view this as a legitimate complaint. Time to make something stick on old boy, 2+ year track record of screwing people over. I already got the boot off a Mopar Trader Page for asking about his bad deals, beginning to wonder if he has some inside connections :violent1:

Good for you. Prosecute him properly... He deserves it...

Good for you. Hope others step up and provide info. Happy hunting.

Maybe post the same on any other mopar sites you can think of.

Listen to him! If I was scammed I would not walk away and not contact authorities!

I f the police in his town where going to do anything they already would have.This has been going on for a long time.Its probably a small town and they all know each other.The sheriffs department have known what he has been doing for a long time because i have spoke to them
about him .

deeamn.. this thread keeps popping back to the top so I had to see what's up - I have essentially ignored it until today because I have no idea who Justin Figgfart is.. thank you all, from this seat - warning heeded.

I f the police in his town where going to do anything they already would have.This has been going on for a long time.Its probably a small town and they all know each other.The sheriffs department have known what he has been doing for a long time because i have spoke to them
about him .

I would have to agree, I can't keep track of how many posts I have seen about this scumbag. Figured it was time to at least reach out and see if something could be done by local sources.

-
Back