Justin Figgatt - Again

-
I also think if you have a few at once brought to the police will help.

I also think if you have a few at once brought to the police will help.

Save time and go straight to your local District Attorney's office, or call the one for his county. Anything intrastate invokes Federal jurisdiction, so the FBI can and will become involved. It in turn has a special division dealing only with internet fraud issues. Those guys seem to take it a LOT more seriously than the police do (though they will be the ones who ultimately arrest him).

The more of you who get together and file formal fraud complaints, the more likely it is that he will become a priority to the FBI. Just get copies of ALL documentation supporting your claim ready ahead of time because you'll need it for the investigator. This includes printed copies of any written communications like message board/Facebook screen shots where he advertised and you agreed to buy, private messages confirming your deal with him, money order or PayPal receipts, canceled checks, notes you took, phone messages he left for you, your phone bills documenting the date(s) you talked with him, etc. Anything relevant to your claim is important to prove your side of the story.

Internet fraud is a very serious matter. Knowing how to deal with it is important in this day and age, sadly. Learn your rights in your state, and how to protect and enforce them.

This may help you. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

It's unfortunate that I got firsthand experience in this due to someone here on FABO, though it wasn't a money issue. Learn from my mistakes ... and make this Frequent Flyer scammer learn from HIS. The entire hobby suffers an injustice when people like this are a part of it, and it affects us all. Don't be yet another who lets him get away with it.

Save time and go straight to your local District Attorney's office, or call the one for his county. Anything intrastate invokes Federal jurisdiction, so the FBI can and will become involved. It in turn has a special division dealing only with internet fraud issues. Those guys seem to take it a LOT more seriously than the police do (though they will be the ones who ultimately arrest him).

The more of you who get together and file formal fraud complaints, the more likely it is that he will become a priority to the FBI. Just get copies of ALL documentation supporting your claim ready ahead of time because you'll need it for the investigator. This includes printed copies of any written communications like message board/Facebook screen shots where he advertised and you agreed to buy, private messages confirming your deal with him, money order or PayPal receipts, canceled checks, notes you took, phone messages he left for you, your phone bills documenting the date(s) you talked with him, etc. Anything relevant to your claim is important to prove your side of the story.

Internet fraud is a very serious matter. Knowing how to deal with it is important in this day and age, sadly. Learn your rights in your state, and how to protect and enforce them.

This may help you. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

It's unfortunate that I got firsthand experience in this due to someone here on FABO, though it wasn't a money issue. Learn from my mistakes ... and make this Frequent Flyer scammer learn from HIS. The entire hobby suffers an injustice when people like this are a part of it, and it affects us all. Don't be yet another who lets him get away with it.

I did all this already back then. Nobody ever called me.

Ok guys, the ball is actually rolling now! I received a call today from a very nice Brunswick Police Dpt. sergeant who has been following all of these threads and is very aware of Justin and they have been on to him for a while apparently. The investigator obviously didn't want me to give out his personal email address or phone number on a public website for this particular case, but he asked if anyone would like to pursue this that they can give me their contact info (name, phone, city, state) and he WILL definitely get back with you.

This is no joke and things are working now to get this guy put away.....but we NEED YOUR HELP in making a solid case against him. If you pm me I can relay your info and together we can get this done. The more the better and if any other victims want to pursue this internet predator now is the time. I know it has been almost a year since he was in full force scamming all of us, but we can still fight back.

I started a new thread here on this so we can keep up with who is in on this as well as post this in my original thread I started last year. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=340770

Thanks guys.

Clank, clank, clank....

Justin, come out to play-ay..... Clank, clank, clank....

[ame]https://youtu.be/YeEbtiruH2Q[/ame]

Yes, If you don't follow up, then you are letting him get away with it. If you want him stopped, then follow up and let him face the consequences...

I'll go farther than that. If you don't come forward with your complaint, YOU are part of the problem. YOU are helping HIM rip people off. Regardless of the outcome, if you do not step forward and try, you are just as bad as he is. Nothin pisses me off more than to hear some pussy say "I don't want to get involved".

Hey rusty I see you made it back from your hiatus!

I'll go farther than that. If you don't come forward with your complaint, YOU are part of the problem. YOU are helping HIM rip people off. Regardless of the outcome, if you do not step forward and try, you are just as bad as he is. Nothin pisses me off more than to hear some pussy say "I don't want to get involved".

^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Clank, clank, clank....

https://youtu.be/YeEbtiruH2Q

Near the beginning, in one of the scenes (13 seconds into the clip) where the warriors are staring at the guy holding the bottles I swear there's a young Sylvester Stallone on the left side of the pic???

Treblig

Near the beginning, in one of the scenes (13 seconds into the clip) where the warriors are staring at the guy holding the bottles I swear there's a young Sylvester Stallone on the left side of the pic???

Treblig

It couldn't have been. They only used no-name actors from New York in the movie. Sly was too successful by then to be in it... :glasses7:

Maybe someone who looks like him... Lots of Italians in New York... :D

Happy to help get the ball rolling, again, hope they can make some charges stick on this guy and get him out of this racket of ripping people off. Too bad we can't reach the countless people he has certainly scammed on craigslist...
:violent1:

Happy to help get the ball rolling, again, hope they can make some charges stick on this guy and get him out of this racket of ripping people off. Too bad we can't reach the countless people he has certainly scammed on craigslist...
:violent1:

Hmmm why not?? Just post a copy of the original post here onto Craig's List. With SearchTempest and all the whole-site crawlers out there, at least a few of his victims are bound to see it.

I plan to share this with about 7,500 close Mopar-lovin friends on social media the next time I get on the computer, probably tonight.

just checking end...as I'm on other site's....the post of not to good of character's...or just plain rip off's need's to be posted....

-
Back