Kathy

-

Dizzy

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Kathy. Tell me does the face in and on the truck look familiar to y'all ? He is also standing next to Mike Dunn in the group pic. My name is Kathy the only girl in the pic.?? He is a close freind of mine as is Shirley. Thanks for the faasstt !!!! welcome.

Welcome to FABO, Kathy, from SoCal! You're going to have fun here.
The face kinda looks like Shirley's son, John Muldowney.

Welcome from the snake.Shirley was my childhood sweet heart.Thanksssss for the pics.What car do you have?

Great intro and pics......Welcome to FABO Kathy :cheers:

Don't mind daredevil, he's harmless... Thats a fake gator in his avatar (shhhh, he doesnt know that we know)... Welcome to FABO!!!!

Welcome to FABO Kathy. Are you an A body girl? Great old pics.Glad to have ya aboard.8)

That gator isn't real?

Welcome to FABO Great pics
1983 was a tough season for the hawaiin punch team thank goodness everyone was alright
Mike Dunn was the driver ?
check this out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmPWpfT6XmI"]YouTube - Mike Dunn Crashes[/ame]

Came here to find one of my cars. I used his nick name for my user name. "Dizzy" I typed it in to see if it was used and it wasn't. I am hoping he will see it and answer. I was told he has his cars forsale. I would like to buy one or two. the person that told me will not give me his location because he wants some of them . He loves his Duster's & Demon's. This same man I was talking to Mentioned he recently saw a familiar picture of Dizzy in a car he has or had on this forum with Dizzy in it. The car would almost have to be a Duster drag car. But I am not sure he had many other cars. He 660'd a Barracuda and 1320'd a Duster. The picture was brought up in a conversation of how crazy Dizzy was in the past and they saw the picture posted on here. All I need is a lead on a members ID of Dizzy. Once he see's the picture's he will know who is calling and answer. Please lead him to this thread. Yes I forgot to mention could still be living somewhere in northeast Pennsylvania.

Up date . I found him On another Forum. He told me was banned from this site. I don't know what he did but someone on here screwed up. I knew him for a long time and he was always the person we could turn to for help. Just don't lie to him or make up stories. He hated liars. And would never forgive or forget. He still has barns full of vintage mopar race cars. Well at least it doesn't look as if I have to worry about any one on here buying my cars.

-
Back