know it alls

-

skrews

Reaction score
cat in the track.jpg

Quite relevant...: And I am ,one of them: I just admit it.

Sam, just like green eggs and ham, you will like it, if you ran.

Once had a BBQ on the deck years ago, 3 of the people I invited where big time know it alls.
The beer was going down and then the fists where flyin!

Moral: Only invite 1 know it all at a time

Most of the know it alls i know are fargin iceholes.
But almost every kid in his 20’s knows everything.

I'm learning it all from a know it all, so I should be able to help you all real soon.......

Every time I fail ,WOW, I learn something new,Who do I thank for being human?

LOL!!, so true, I'm sure every track has some aspect somebody has some problem with. Can't please everyone!! It's not an easy job esp. these days to run a track almost
anywhere, I don't think many appreciate that fact. I have seen things that, could they be done better/smoother? Sure. Would doing this & that make things nicer/easier for
some participating? Sure. But many of the tracks, actually all of the tracks I've been to, have done a decent job overall. There are some "problem" tracks that have track
condition issues that are dangerous in some respects, but if You went there to run, well that was Your call so.................

If in reference to BICYCLE REPAIRMAN (the moron ,our of Mass.,who goes by 340 striker) agreement is mutually such.

where would the internet be, without all the no tit talls.

If in reference to BICYCLE REPAIRMAN (the moron ,our of Mass.,who goes by 340 striker) agreement is mutually such.

Man,your infatuation with me is really getting sick..(wasn't even mentioned here and you once AGAIN brought me into it)Sorry I don't swing that way maybe you do :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:..

Most of the know it alls i know are fargin iceholes.
But almost every kid in his 20’s knows everything.
Or on the other end of the scale, stop on in to FABO and ask the guys what's up. Let's not be responsible to learn the basics before asking the silly question. Here's a good example of a guy that has no business inside of a carb. That's a garage fire waiting to happen.

Capture.PNG

Guy was going to do his own brakes. Cant get rotors off. No problem, will zipcut them off.
Has no clue about rotating caliper pistons to retract them.or aligning piston to pin on brake pad.
Diy’er. We all started somewhere.

Man,your infatuation with me is really getting sick..(wasn't even mentioned here and you once AGAIN brought me into it)Sorry I don't swing that way maybe you do :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:..
Quit making stupid statements, without thinking what you are posting . Go fix a BICYCLE.

I'll bet half the people responding here DON'T even race their cars on a regular basis or at all:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..haven't got a clue what your talking about:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

The difference is, some of us ran them before they were "classics"...lol. I learn new stuff all the time. Some relevant, some not really...lol.

-
Back