know it alls

-
All I gotta say is its good to hear from you. Been awhile

Nope, the pole barn is the fount of all knowledge so I just hang there til I figure it out!

I know, I know nothing..........I beleave "to know" implies certainty .........I am certain though, that there countless self proclaimed "know it alls" who couldn't count their balls or their tit's three times and get the same number twice.

"Know" is the root of "Knowledge".......I respect it when I see it and laugh when I don't.

I have 2 teenagers, so I currently know nothing! Wait about 5 years, I'll know some more by then!!

Oh hell yes! I’m so full of “I told you so!” Now that my daughter and son in law are up and out of my house and in there own. They went from brainiacs to big wonderers.

It’s hard to get the totally sure of themselves to understand that the instant obvious answer they think is the answer (and is to a degree) a good choice when the miss the possible Repercussions of there choices are much more closer to reality than they think. (Or did t think of!)

Ugh! Love those buggers to death!
I’ll be helping them for a little while longer. (Yes, with joy.)

I’m just glad there both very smart.

Oh hell yes! I’m so full of “I told you so!” Now that my daughter and son in law are up and out of my house and in there own. They went from brainiacs to big wonderers.

It’s hard to get the totally sure of themselves to understand that the instant obvious answer they think is the answer (and is to a degree) a good choice when the miss the possible Repercussions of there choices are much more closer to reality than they think. (Or did t think of!)

Ugh! Love those buggers to death!
I’ll be helping them for a little while longer. (Yes, with joy.)

I’m just glad there both very smart.

Seems to me when you are younger it's not that you aren't smart, it's just that you don't think far enough ahead, and make things worse by compounding one mistake with other mistakes.

I keep trying to bang into my kids head to think about 25 years from now, not just next week.

I have 2 teenagers, so I currently know nothing! Wait about 5 years, I'll know some more by then!!
In 10 yrs., you`ll be asked questions, and be a lot smarter !
I know a lot, about a lot of things, but don`t know everything about anything !------------Who said that ?

I know a lot, about a lot of things, but don`t know everything about anything
I don’t know if I ever typed that down here but every time something comes up around here, that’s about a direct quote of what I say!

I got married. Continued to learn. Divorced her. Evolution favors those who learn...lol.

-
Back