Ladies,am I in trouble?

-

DRENO

Reaction score
She is out of town for the next 3 days so like an idiot I went and broke this.Is it expensive ,I have no idea.The bathroom stinks.

67 060f.jpg

67 060f.jpg

Holy crap are you in trouble! My wife talked me into buying a bottle of that a few years ago, it cost me $500 on sale!! It has since been discontinued, bottles are now selling up to $1,200 on ebay. Good luck!!

Holy crap are you in trouble! My wife talked me into buying a bottle of that a few years ago, it cost me $500 on sale!! It has since been discontinued, bottles are now selling up to $1,200 on ebay. Good luck!!

Geez,I crapped my drawers:tongue9: after reading that first post!!

It's thing like this that brings me back to life 66340SEDAN
I am laughing my tail end off:-D You are the man :cheers:
Sorry DRENO :-D But ya got to admit that was creative as it get's bud :cheers:
Know I am going to go see how much it really cost :read2:

Thank you Keith :-D I guess that is what you call "he was the Butt of a joke" :-D

first question that comes to mind is,,,,after that price of 500 set in,, why wouldnt he think what the heck is she doing spending that kind of money on some thing this small lol

you are an evil man, funny but evil....

Just havin a little fun! Dreno, whatever you do, don't tell her the bathroom stinks!

first question that comes to mind is,,,,after that price of 500 set in,, why wouldnt he think what the heck is she doing spending that kind of money on some thing this small lol

You don't know my wife.She cam home one day and asked me what i thought of her new sweater.I thought it was ugly so I told it her looked nice.She told me she got for a steal, $375.00.One of the reasons I pooped my pants when I read Keith's post.

just tell her what happened. if she loves you it wont matter. unless shes one of them crazies that i keep happening to find.

why 375 on a sweater. you could sew old socks together and make a sweater for 2 bucks. any girl im with buys a sweater over 50 and thats it. out.

OK Dreno -
Time to go shoppin' for the stinky stuff! Better get it replaced before she gets home.

I'd be a smart *** and go buy a small spray bottle, pour whats left inside, and right "smell-good" on the side of the bottle....

You don't know my wife.She cam home one day and asked me what i thought of her new sweater.I thought it was ugly so I told it her looked nice.She told me she got for a steal, $375.00.One of the reasons I pooped my pants when I read Keith's post.

375? on a sweater? wow. buy her a set of knitting needles and material and tell her to get at it.

I buy my wife perfume for Christmas every year, never had a complaint yet. Plus, you know she needs it now!! I'd ask her first. No sense in spending that kind of money if she didn't like the fragrance or wants to change to something different. Hell, she may have been tired of that one, and you were just helping her out!!

Sedan, you sure know how to ruin a good time. I was ready to fall in and help ya make old DRENO a real nervous sorta guy. Funny how we had the same thoughts like many others here. She more than likely don't use the stuff unless it's on the rocks, just jokin. I like the glue it back together comment. This has been fun .....but where are the ladies. He really didn't ask all of us hairy legged guys.......OH LADIES....WAKE UP.....NOW !!

Just tell her that your girlfriend dropped it while she was putting some on!! Say it from a distance though!!!LOL!!

-
Back