Last chance to stop me from buying the hype...

-
No none of the shops i trust to tune use anything but Holley or computers.

I can ask around but why not use what everyone knows works great.

Remember man my car is about 80% street now if not more. To the closest track output 16 miles each way.. I usually take about six to eight passes when I'm there so that's 2 miles Max at the track. then in between that there's driving around to see friends and driving out in the country to have fun so maybe more about 95% Street or more..

You say yellow is better, i say "I like blue."
We both right about what we think is better.

But when its carbs.... i think i take blue.

:)

No none of the shops i trust to tune use anything but Holley or computers.

I can ask around but why not use what everyone knows works great.
Because we like to be different.. dual quad tunnel ram and crazy hot rods on the street.. we like radical automatics with gnarly shift kits and four speeds with vertigate shifters and 2 Step launch controls on the street... I'm we like sticky tires..

You say yellow is better, i say "I like blue."
We both right about what we think is better.

But when its carbs.... i think i take blue.

:)
I'm not that naive to know that Holly's are infinitely adjustable and that is probably the biggest reason the dino people like them. I'm just not looking for that I'm looking for a little more one and done a lot more drivability and something that appeals to me and something that's new and something that's a little different than everybody else... I'm sure you can dig that..

I can brother.

I jist wanna push you to the light.

By the way, Do you have time to talk about our lord?

:rofl:

Remember the Lord went to parties and when the wine ran out he made more.. I don't drink but that sure does prove he's a partying and cool cat...

It's kind of like you're saying every Dino shop has one. You have one 318 has one.. I have an Edelbrock and the Carter on the same tunnel ram.
On the other hand this Street demon is something quite different and that does appeal to me in itself..
As this conversation has been going from the beginning I've been looking up the Holley carburetors and I just kind of see the same old thing I've always seen all my life. Then when I look at that Street Demon I just see something different to my eyes and it appeals to me. I see the Holley carburetor I just see another Chevy... I know terrible analogy and it's kind of put down-ish.. sorry..

Again the demons that I'm talking about or not the old-style demon the link I just posted was probably the most comprehensive article I've seen on the news Street Demon.. if I'm going to spend the extra 50 or 60 bucks it may be two 750's instead of 625's...:D..
You need not try and convince me. It's your money, your car. I said long ago in this thread that your mind was made up and I'm waiting for the pictures.

You need not try and convince me. Save the typing. It's your money, your car, I said long ago in this thread that your mind was made up and I'm waiting for the pictures.
Put you hit me with the disagree button what am I going to do I'm so hated! LOL..

You need not try and convince me. It's your money, your car. I said long ago in this thread that your mind was made up and I'm waiting for the pictures.
if you give me the red x one more time I'm going to pick up my plastic Sandcastle making shovels and buckets and I'm leaving till after the new year!....

No just quitting the forum for 2 months kind of well not really was kind of sort of but not really but for real this time maybe part-time but not really...
was there something negative or whiney about the thread of me returning after the 1st of the year? Did I give a reason? In fact, I thought I stated that I was posting the thread so folks didn't think I was being rude by not answering PM's ? What's your beef with this? Sometimes life is greater than this forum....

Ive never seen a 2G that i could.make run good so PLEASE don't go there....

Let alone 3 2Gs...

If it dont say stromberg i aint gonna bother with it...

When I was in high school, I once ran a tunnel ram with a couple Rochester 2GC's...

Grant

That will test your tuning patience. When I was young, I had zero patience for that kind of stuff.

Now that I'm older and more patience, I just don't want to tune stuff like that!!!

was there something negative or whiney about the thread of me returning after the 1st of the year? Did I give a reason? In fact, I thought I stated that I was posting the thread so folks didn't think I was being rude by not answering PM's ? What's your beef with this? Sometimes life is greater than this forum....
All life is greater than this forum..
Glad you're back...

-
Back