Last Day Of Work Tomorrow, Headin To The USA

-

cwatts

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my last day of work here in Canada, taking 2 weeks holiday (1 in Jamaica getting married) and start my new job in Michigan July 16. Just wanted to thank all the members I have met here in Canada at various shows and swap meets and look forward to meeting new members in northern Michigan.
Thanks Again
Clint

Enjoy your vacation time Clint, Looking forward to some pictures :happy1:
when you are in Jamaica getting married make sure and snap a few :cheers:
Congratulations and may you and your bride have a long and happy life together :happy1::cheers:

Congrats on your marriage. I hope you have a long,successful,happy marriage. And I also hope you enjoy your new Job.

Tomorrow is my last day of work here in Canada, taking 2 weeks holiday (1 in Jamaica getting married) and start my new job in Michigan July 16. Just wanted to thank all the members I have met here in Canada at various shows and swap meets and look forward to meeting new members in northern Michigan.
Thanks Again
Clint
Good luck buddie! It was nice knowing you! Take care of that Dart!:burnout:

I will still be coming on here but will not be seing my buddies in Ontario anymore, that is all.

OMG! Clint! Best of Luck and welcome to the states!

It was nice meeting you Clint :D Congrats on the marriage also.Have a great honeymoon in Jamaica Mon.:glasses7:Stay in touch,your not that far away.

Ditto to my relocating from Canada to Michigan .. I am in Clinton Twp MI .. Few miles away ... but if you want to meet some MOPAR guys ,,, you need to head to the EAST side of Michigan ... Let me know if you are ever my way ... i will pull out my 69 Swinger ...

Dream Cruise on Woodward !

Yes east of I-75 North of I-696 is where many of the old great cars are at..just don't go south of 8 mile in to Detroit--even during daylight hours ....well I mean U can go but anything can and does happen in Detroit. I would not take a fancy expensive old car south of even 9 mile to play it safe, IMO

Did you know Michigan has no smog-safety checks for cars ? Its really cool and so long as you drive decent you never get hassled--well depends which town you are in but its not like Ontario PD, no way...my local sheriff dept has never stop me and last chance they had, I was going 70 in a 55 zone but quickly seen him in weeds and tap on the brakes to high 50's..I wasn't punching it or I would had been going 90 plus and I guess he knew it and didn't even warn me....yeah they are really cool, never being stop. 15 over is like 25 km/h over

We have no dui check points either, RIDE they call it in Canada-cops here need a reason to stop you our state supreme court ruled over 10 years ago. The court have also said we get no car pool lanes, all lanes should be open to all traffic unless Lansing changes it which so far they haven't...some town here in se Mich threw up a bunch of "voluntary" car pools lanes but our state police step in and order them gone and jerk city took it all the way and lost, ha ha

Don't drive dui thou, they go after U like a murder...but you never run into a stop point unless something bad *** has went down

No red light or speed cameras as well but don't push your luck, people just drive through the green with no idea what a red light runner is

You should like Michigan, cheaper gas, cooler driving laws...you do have a deer problem up where your going. They run in groups and try to run at your car it seems..if you see one, slow way down chances are they are more running fast.

Thanks Craig, I will stay in touch for sure. Thanks for all the info dodge freak, I have seen video of the drean cruise and it looks amazing.

-
Back