Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
just got out of debt paid everything off on the scamp except wheels and tires.
Kinda nice Mark I only owe on my house now and hope to pay that off in 5 years.
Yeah it's nice when everything is paid off. Been 15 yrs for us now except for Taxes, utilities and Mastercard but that's paid off every month. You'll be there one day Fred. Glad you're sensible.
How is your son making out in the house with his girlfriend?

i just replaced the towing hitch on my plow truck with one that is not rusted through

man, what a work out that was...its a class 5 hitch and it had 8 big old bolts on it

we got her done though
Plow truck is nice to have glad you got it fixed. Welcome home glad you made it safe.

Yeah it's nice when everything is paid off. Been 15 yrs for us now except for Taxes, utilities and Mastercard but that's paid off every month. You'll be there one day Fred. Glad you're sensible.
How is your son making out in the house with his girlfriend?
Good so far Mark but he does visit me lots I think he is a little home sick but that's natural.

Plow truck is nice to have glad you got it fixed. Welcome home glad you made it safe.
Thanks brother

The plow truck is something I've always wanted to teach the boy how to work, and help others

A few years ago we moved and the house we live in now has a driveway that is just too large to do with a snow blower, so i bought the plow truck

It is also great for towing a boat (much better then our family hauler, i can actually see where I'm going when I back it up now)

Can't wait to see how it tows now that the hitch is square again

Thanks brother

The plow truck is something I've always wanted to teach the boy how to work, and help others

A few years ago we moved and the house we live in now has a driveway that is just too large to do with a snow blower, so i bought the plow truck

It is also great for towing a boat (much better then our family hauler, i can actually see where I'm going when I back it up now)

Can't wait to see how it tows now that the hitch is square again
I had 1.5 miles of drive way when I lived on the farm and a plow truck would have been nice but I used a back hoe cause that's what I had.
Plow truck is much better. Need to teach the kids that way I wish more parents were like you seems no one cares how there kids turn out anymore.

I considered getting a back hoe to plow with, but really, they cost more and do less

Sure, you can dig a hole or grade a slope, but i couldn't run it across town to plow out her sister, or even to fill it up

Plus, having that extra vehicle around is nice, even in the summer

I'd like to believe I put a lot of effort into making sure my kids still come out right
My boy will grow up to be a man, and my girls to be ladies...no matter how society views that
You could say I'm pretty involved

Shoot, I paid the boy 10 bucks to help me install that hitch
(Not that I needed the help, but to teach him the value of work, and which way a wrench spins)

I considered getting a back hoe to plow with, but really, they cost more and do less

Sure, you can dig a hole or grade a slope, but i couldn't run it across town to plow out her sister, or even to fill it up

Plus, having that extra vehicle around is nice, even in the summer

I'd like to believe I put a lot of effort into making sure my kids still come out right
My boy will grow up to be a man, and my girls to be ladies...no matter how society views that
You could say I'm pretty involved

Shoot, I paid the boy 10 bucks to help me install that hitch
(Not that I needed the help, but to teach him the value of work, and which way a wrench spins)
It takes a lot to raise kids right and I made some mistakes but like you teach them to help others and I'm sure the 10 commandments are part of your teaching it was for me.

Most times when I work on something.
37520430_1987036498007262_3722490898957729792_n.jpg

Neighbors grandson has been asking about this old snowblower I have sitting around. He needs a horizontal shaft for some project that will never come to fruition. He's 13. I finally caved and said take it. He says his parents wont let him have a snowblower laying around but he thinks he could hide just the engine so we yanked the engine off this afternoon. He might have learned a few new words but I kinda know his mom so I doubt it. Lol. Funny watching them young kids wrench. I'm pretty short with him. He done good.

Neighbors grandson has been asking about this old snowblower I have sitting around. He needs a horizontal shaft for some project that will never come to fruition. He's 13. I finally caved and said take it. He says his parents wont let him have a snowblower laying around but he thinks he could hide just the engine so we yanked the engine off this afternoon. He might have learned a few new words but I kinda know his mom so I doubt it. Lol. Funny watching them young kids wrench. I'm pretty short with him. He done good.
Your a good man BP there is nothing better than teaching boys how to wrench.

Your a good man BP there is nothing better than teaching boys how to wrench.
I had to laugh when he tipped it on its side. I told him its gonna leak oil all over but he disagreed for a while. Then it did. He's a good kid. Super appreciative and big too. Gonna be handy to have around. Already is. Kid wears a size 12 boot already.

I'm sure you both had fun. Good for you BP

I had to laugh when he tipped it on its side. I told him its gonna leak oil all over but he disagreed for a while. Then it did. He's a good kid. Super appreciative and big too. Gonna be handy to have around. Already is. Kid wears a size 12 boot already.
Holy crap. 13 and wears a size 12 already. Do his knuckles drag on the ground? LOL

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day. Dull and overcast and due to get some more rain today. Sure is nice to have all the windows open but the heat is coming back for the weekend. Nice break though.
We're opening up into phase 3 on Friday and looks like some car shows will be opening up finally. The one at the funeral home on Fridays won't happen this year due to strict rules. Too bad as it was always a good night. Have a fun day everyone.

looks like some car shows will be opening up finally. The one at the funeral home on Fridays won't happen this year due to strict rules.
There has got to be a bad joke in there somewhere, but im gonna pass

I had a buddy call me two weeks ago, right as I was leaving for vacation
He said he found something cool for my duster but wouldn't tell me what it is
He should be by today, so im curious to see what it is (i got my fingers crossed for an 8-71)

There has got to be a bad joke in there somewhere, but im gonna pass

I had a buddy call me two weeks ago, right as I was leaving for vacation
He said he found something cool for my duster but wouldn't tell me what it is
He should be by today, so im curious to see what it is (i got my fingers crossed for an 8-71)
That would be great I always wanted to build a car with an 8-71 sticking out of the hood.

That would be great I always wanted to build a car with an 8-71 sticking out of the hood.

me too
one of our members here has one, and he likes to say ricers wont even make eye contact with him

it turned out to be a really cool set of weld wheels, big and skinnies
im afraid the bolt pattern wont fit my duster but ill pop some pictures here shortly
(he stomped a little too hard on the steps walking up the front porch and woke up the bees that live under there, so im gonna give it a minute)

Morning men, our weather is miminiking Marks ,cooler this morning but warming up for the weekend, you guys know what day it is come on .......yup humppp daayyyyyy ! Cheers

-
Back