Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2021-3-5_22-43-56.jpeg

Morning guys. Still haven't seen FOG on here. I've seen him on FB and hasn't returned any of my emails to him. Anybody know what's going on?
Other than that not much happening today but will be sunny and hovering around 0. Have a wonderful day

Morning guys. Still haven't seen FOG on here. I've seen him on FB and hasn't returned any of my emails to him. Anybody know what's going on?
Other than that not much happening today but will be sunny and hovering around 0. Have a wonderful day
No haven't heard from FOG I hope all is well.

Going to the ghetto yard today with my son. If the 47 Dodge is still there we are planning on cutting the trunk floor out for his 41 coupe. Hard to believe that car is in there the floor is mint.

Going to the ghetto yard today with my son. If the 47 Dodge is still there we are planning on cutting the trunk floor out for his 41 coupe. Hard to believe that car is in there the floor is mint.
Wow hard to find one with a good floor I would think.
Would love to tag along I love wrecking yards.

Morning Biff or afternoon depends on what part of the globe your on.
Today is a good day sunny and snow is melting.
Waxing the Scamp today and replacing the handles on my tranny and oil dip sticks just for fun.
repainted my hood scoop so now it almost looks new again.
Gonna poor me a drink real soon and crank up some good music and do the shuffle while I wax. LOL

Waxing the Scamp today and replacing the handles on my tranny and oil dip sticks just for fun.
Gonna poor me a drink real soon and crank up some good music and do the shuffle while I wax. LOL
70744F12-AD69-4DA9-BC5E-60B30BBC4419.jpeg
:lol::lol:

Back from the yard. We got the whole trunk floor from side to side and up to under the back seat for 140 dollars.
Great even if you could buy a aftermarket it would be a lot more than that.
How hard is it going to be to replace?

Remember to do the sun dance Fred not like last time. It rained for three days last time.

Hi Guys ... just talked to Mike and he's fine. He said with the new dog he doesn't have time for hardly anything. Her name is Frieda and came from Germany so a full blooded Shepard. Cute as a button but he said his and Gale's hands and bleeding from all the biting she does and of course her teeth are like needles.
154302803_4301854783176912_8871886275969525859_o.jpg

-
Back