Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
what really ruffled my feathers is that the only truly nice restaurant that we had in town was forced to permanently close due to our goverments overreach

not only did it have great food (their Bavarian Salmon was delicious and it was the only place i know off in a 3 hour radius that serves Wiener Schnitzel) it also was the only place in town that did not feel like you were eating at a bar
Would like to have tried there food and bet the owners were great.
Yea I'm not happy with the way our so called government deals with things.

Would like to have tried there food and bet the owners were great.
Yea I'm not happy with the way our so called government deals with things.

yes sir

closest food to home i ever had since crossing the pond

the owners were great too, they know my wife professionally, and more then once dessert was on the house
they has a great swartzwalderkirche i loved

yes sir

closest food to home i ever had since crossing the pond

the owners were great too, they know my wife professionally, and more then once dessert was on the house
they has a great swartzwalderkirche i loved
Don't find good people like that anymore and hurts when they get **** on.

upload_2022-1-24_1-13-21.gif

Morning fellas and Happy Monday once again.
Another cold one this morning and supposed to get 10cm of snow so 4" approx.
Had enough of this now but still another 2 months to go.
See what that lying little bastard has to say on Feb 2nd

Morning fellas and Happy Monday once again.
Another cold one this morning and supposed to get 10cm of snow so 4" approx.
Had enough of this now but still another 2 months to go.
See what that lying little bastard has to say on Feb 2nd
That’s an old wives tale the only true way to know how long the cold will last is to look at the size of your neighbours wood pile. LOL

Yeah it's old but good to have someone to blame for this crap.
Just about over this crap. 4-5 weeks to go and the -20 crap will be gone. Could get a major snow storm into March but the bitter cold will be gone. As far as a rodent predicting weather good luck with that one.

Morning guys had quite a day Sunday I was on the phone all day talking with family and friends.
Nothing going on just had a good visit by phone.

9 below right now and need to put my garbage can out on the street and blow some snow out of the driveway.
Might wait till spring and go back to bed. lol

Morning men hope everyone had a great weekend back to work today still dragging my butt but I'm here , cant wait till I dont half to do anything I dont want to . Until then I will proceed to appear at work till I dont half too . Stay safe

This is the quality apprentice I have he couldn't find the extension cord for the welder

20220118_135641.jpg

-
Back