Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The bottom picture is of me and my buddy Barry. We had a lot of fun together and I would raz the hell out of him.
One time we had a power outage. Of course it was dark in the warehouse so we were all gathered at the shipping desk and I said "Hey Barry, keeping smiling so we know where you are" He burst out laughing. We got along really well and I was the only one that could get away with that. LOL

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday. I know it is because I checked my pill dispenser once more.
So we got at least 5" of white crap. It looks like powder snow so shouldn't be a big deal.
I looked outside at 10pm last night and I honestly had a hard time seeing the houses across the road. It was coming down that hard plus the wind was just creating havoc.
Did I feel like a dumbass yesterday. I went out shopping after lunch. Walked around Wallyworld and got the stuff we needed. Went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds. I had put clean jeans on and forgot to grab my wallet so had to put everything back and go home. I thought I'd go right back but it was getting nasty so decided to put it off till today. Did I feel stupid LOL

I hope it is I'm tired of freezing. lol
Morning gents, old man winter isn’t done with winterpeg just yet. -46 wind chill this morning. Exposed skin freezes before it’s exposed. Got 300 ft to make it to shop going to try to make it after sun up. If I don’t I’ll talk to you guys in the spring after I thaw out lol

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday. I know it is because I checked my pill dispenser once more.
So we got at least 5" of white crap. It looks like powder snow so shouldn't be a big deal.
I looked outside at 10pm last night and I honestly had a hard time seeing the houses across the road. It was coming down that hard plus the wind was just creating havoc.
Did I feel like a dumbass yesterday. I went out shopping after lunch. Walked around Wallyworld and got the stuff we needed. Went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds. I had put clean jeans on and forgot to grab my wallet so had to put everything back and go home. I thought I'd go right back but it was getting nasty so decided to put it off till today. Did I feel stupid LOL
For those (and other reasons) I try to keep about 100 bucks cash in each car

Of course, you mentioned you bought medicine too, so not sure if 100 would have covered that anyway

Heard on the news they’re changing the name of a kids summer camp because it’s in an aboriginal language and makes lite of aboriginal peoples. Well I guess we’re going to spend a lot of time renaming 80% of the names in Canada. Hell we’re going to have to rename Canada which is also an aboriginal word. My opinion is ALL people need to stop reading hidden meanings into everything, because everything can be changed around to make it look like an attack on your person. Even saying Good morning men. What happens if your neutral sex my god I just offended you. Nuff said.

Morning gents, old man winter isn’t done with winterpeg just yet. -46 wind chill this morning. Exposed skin freezes before it’s exposed. Got 300 ft to make it to shop going to try to make it after sun up. If I don’t I’ll talk to you guys in the spring after I thaw out lol
About the same temp and wind chill here but my garage is 12 feet through a breeze way. I still freeze. lol

About the same temp and wind chill here but my garage is 12 feet through a breeze way. I still freeze. lol
Thought about doing that when I built my house, but the insurance costs were right of the map. Even if I built a block fire wall between. So I freeze, sweat, get rained on and suffer all that Mother Nature can throw at me lol

Thought about doing that when I built my house, but the insurance costs were right of the map. Even if I built a block fire wall between. So I freeze, sweat, get rained on and suffer all that Mother Nature can throw at me lol
With the cost of insurance, yea would do the same. Mine didn't go up on the location of the garage but I can't put in a wood stove.

Heard on the news they’re changing the name of a kids summer camp because it’s in an aboriginal language and makes lite of aboriginal peoples. Well I guess we’re going to spend a lot of time renaming 80% of the names in Canada. Hell we’re going to have to rename Canada which is also an aboriginal word. My opinion is ALL people need to stop reading hidden meanings into everything, because everything can be changed around to make it look like an attack on your person. Even saying Good morning men. What happens if your neutral sex my god I just offended you. Nuff said.
who told you Canada was an aboriginal word?

dont you know the true history behind the name canada?
let me tell you

the early settlers had just decided to just stick around and make the great white north their new home
they even decided to split from england and make the new place a new country

but, a new country needed a new name

some of the fellers wanted to go with new england, but they all agreed the kinda wanted to get away from england so that wouldnt make sence

then some others though they would call the new land after some of its characteristics, but there allready was an iceland, and snowland or maple syrup land didnt sound very good

after discussing it for several hours they said, forget it, we're just gonna toss the entire alphabet in a hat, draw out letters and form the name of our new
now, the only issue was, how was gonna draw the letters?

everyone decided that this guy named Moose was the best feller for the job, because he seemed to simply embody the new land

as he got up there you could hear a pin drop when he reached into the hat and started pulling out letters
he looked it over and spoke, loud and clear for all to hear

C, eh
N, eh
D, eh

laugh.gif

who told you Canada was an aboriginal word?

dont you know the true history behind the name canada?
let me tell you

the early settlers had just decided to just stick around and make the great white north their new home
they even decided to split from england and make the new place a new country

but, a new country needed a new name

some of the fellers wanted to go with new england, but they all agreed the kinda wanted to get away from england so that wouldnt make sence

then some others though they would call the new land after some of its characteristics, but there allready was an iceland, and snowland or maple syrup land didnt sound very good

after discussing it for several hours they said, forget it, we're just gonna toss the entire alphabet in a hat, draw out letters and form the name of our new
now, the only issue was, how was gonna draw the letters?

everyone decided that this guy named Moose was the best feller for the job, because he seemed to simply embody the new land

as he got up there you could hear a pin drop when he reached into the hat and started pulling out letters
he looked it over and spoke, loud and clear for all to hear

C, eh
N, eh
D, eh

View attachment 1715858619
Oldie but still makes me chuckle.

My son in Missouri has a neighbor gal that her husband died over 2 years ago and wants to sell this 42 whillys that was restored and runs fine she said but sitting and full of dust inside a pole building. Husband use to drive it and has a clean title for $4000.
I'd love to have one but asking you all what you think.... Pictures on the way.

I live in Oshawa, that's an Indian name ( I mean first nations sorry)

My son in Missouri has a neighbor gal that her husband died over 2 years ago and wants to sell this 42 whillys that was restored and runs fine she said but sitting and full of dust inside a pole building. Husband use to drive it and has a clean title for $4000.
I'd love to have one but asking you all what you think.... Pictures on the way.
Do a quickie on the bug and trade him even

-
Back