Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning men hope everyone had a great weekend back to work today still dragging my butt but I'm here , cant wait till I dont half to do anything I dont want to . Until then I will proceed to appear at work till I dont half too . Stay safe
Have you made your mind up what to do about the new job Biff?

It snowed for 14 hours that I was gone to work. I just got home and it was a dicey ride home. It is cold so what they melted when the sun was out was ice on the roadways and really bad on the bridges. The Vic got a bit sideways on the Telegraph road bridge but I saved it.

It snowed for 14 hours that I was gone to work. I just got home and it was a dicey ride home. It is cold so what they melted when the sun was out was ice on the roadways and really bad on the bridges. The Vic got a bit sideways on the Telegraph road bridge but I saved it.
I'd **** myself. LOL
Glad you got home safe.

If you’re a city kid, and I think you’re not, do not come further East than Worcester. Jump on a train, head into the Hub, get some good seafood.

Actually, after a long exile in Mass, living in the woods of CT, when going to work it’s white tails, and co-workers on the road. Beats Boston traffic any day.
Yea White tail and know everyone on the road going to work and back home here. Can't handle traffic in big cities anymore.

If you’re a city kid, and I think you’re not, do not come further East than Worcester. Jump on a train, head into the Hub, get some good seafood.
Sounds good, we don't have good sea food here. Last lobster I had was so bad I couldn't eat it.

Agree it could have been brilliant green and hanging out of his *** and he still couldn’t find it
So we are talking about lobster, and you are talking about green things hanging out your ***. Was trying to help a guy about a buying a lobster

So we are talking about lobster, and you are talking about green things hanging out your ***. Was trying to help a guy about a buying a lobster
Lol I know confusing I know so I’ll clarify , lobster 200 feet away , apprentice couldn’t find an extension cord (green) hanging out of his *** . Hope this helps :poke:

Sorry, I tried:

upload_2022-1-25_4-50-40.jpeg

I have not I think I'm just going to hate the next 5 years so retirement will be that much sweeter
Personally I think that is the best and you're still building a pension.
I remember the last lunch I made for my last day at work. Best meal ever.
When I walked into the area of the warehouse I worked in there was a big crowd there. A lovely cake and some gifts. I was also told to take it easy and enjoy my last day as if I needed to be told lol.
Here's some pictures of my last day. I waited 46 years for that day.
upload_2022-1-25_6-42-8.jpeg

-
Back