Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had a driver run under an overpass that was flooded this morning. Spent the whole day draining and r&r everything to drain the water. Had to pull the injectors to drain the water locked cylinders. After 10 hours she runs again.
Why is it people do that? Doesn't common sense cut in every once in a while? Hope you charged this guy a ton of money.

You don't have to worry about me Biff my pills are in order, Tuesday I take all the pills that I forgot to take on the weekend and so I don't forget I also take all my pills for the next few days then I'm good till next Tuesday.
And by the time my girl friend stops by for the night on Friday the pill I was suppose to take when she got here was taken the night before. Don't even ask what happened on Thursday.
I sleep real good from Friday till Tuesday.
Morning Fred...I hope you're not serious about the way you're taking your meds. That is so dangerous.

Morning Fred...I hope you're not serious about the way you're taking your meds. That is so dangerous.
No I'm not on any meds. at least not yet.
Looks like another nice day here Mark sunny and warm. work has been slow so taking the scamp to work and install my drive line loop so I can take her to the drags this summer.

No I'm not on any meds. at least not yet.
Looks like another nice day here Mark sunny and warm. work has been slow so taking the scamp to work and install my drive line loop so I can take her to the drags this summer.
Morning Fred...that's good to hear, I was hoping you weren't serious about that. Another beauty of a day. Heading to my daughter's place this afternoon. My youngest grandson (7) is in a play. He plays the part of a fox. Should be a riot. Have a good one my friend.

Morning Fred...that's good to hear, I was hoping you weren't serious about that. Another beauty of a day. Heading to my daughter's place this afternoon. My youngest grandson (7) is in a play. He plays the part of a fox. Should be a riot. Have a good one my friend.
Would love to see the play let us know how it went. Have a good time Mark.

Enjoy Mark , they grow up quick !

Well morning guys it’s that time again ........off to the four letter word !

Hey Biff what day is it ?

camel.jpg

-
Back