Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Went shopping today and for the last about 5 months haven't been able to get to much in the way of my favorite gravy mix from McCormick the shelves are always bare.
Is everyone stocking up on gravy or what?
Hamburger is not to much on the shelves as well but seems all else is normal.

Went shopping today and for the last about 5 months haven't been able to get to much in the way of my favorite gravy mix from McCormick the shelves are always bare.
Is everyone stocking up on gravy or what?
Hamburger is not to much on the shelves as well but seems all else is normal.
Once again there is a shortage of bum wipe and now paper towels. Everything else seems ok. Had a nice drive in the Cuda this afternoon. The weather is gorgeous. Have decided not to go to anymore cars shows for this year. Don't want to make any donations to cops donut fund. There's lots of driving left before that old bastard comes for a 6 month visit. What a POS'er he is and never takes the hint to bugger off

Once again there is a shortage of bum wipe and now paper towels. Everything else seems ok. Had a nice drive in the Cuda this afternoon. The weather is gorgeous. Have decided not to go to anymore cars shows for this year. Don't want to make any donations to cops donut fund. There's lots of driving left before that old bastard comes for a 6 month visit. What a POS'er he is and never takes the hint to bugger off
Same here Mark went for a ride in the duster , beautiful day . Going to be cold and rainy all next week . So filled the gas tank . Only went to one car show this year .

Your kidding butt wipe again on the endangered list?
What is wrong with people to have to keep stocking up on it.

Night buddy heading there as well.
BIFF your turn to make sure us old farts don't sleep walk to far from home.
Or maybe it's Y-13's turn I can't remember.
I’m just checking in worked in the shop today, reffed a men’s hockey game tonight ,first time on the ice since March 12 , I wore a mask and used an electronic whistle, seemed ok will try again Friday . Some rule changes only 12 players ,running time again seemed ok .

Morning CF. Still black as the Ace of Spades outside but going to be another lovely day. Then the rain starts most of the week, not all day but just parts of it.
We do need it though.

BTW... computer is going into the shop this morning and Tuesday we'll be away but may be back on Tuesday afternoon.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week.

-
Back