Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The bike ride is a global protest in cities all around the world where bikers gather and protest against the over usage of oil, urban pollution, cycle safety on roads, and encourage body freedom for everyone.

sounds like a bunch of people i dont want to have anything to do with

Youngest girl is flying in from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis airport tomorrow and waiting to see what the weather will be like. If it's good my son will pick her up in his plane and would be a fast trip, if the weather is not good I'll be driving to Minneapolis witch is a 7 hour one way trip.
Hopping not to drive that far but what the hell gives me something to do I guess.

Youngest girl is flying in from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis airport tomorrow and waiting to see what the weather will be like. If it's good my son will pick her up in his plane and would be a fast trip, if the weather is not good I'll be driving to Minneapolis witch is a 7 hour one way trip.
Hopping not to drive that far but what the hell gives me something to do I guess.
Can’t get a connector flight to grand forks or fargo

Sorry for your loss my friend . A friend told me that’s a shitty part of life we’re left to deal with truer words could not be spoken may she Rest In Peace.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day and hit 15 and sunny. Was quite windy though but gorgeous none the less. Today,, you guessed it rain, freezing rain and then more snow.
Went for a walk yesterday and the water running in the drains was just like a river.
Saw a young kid (maybe 10) out in shorts and a T shirt riding his bike.
There I was in a monkey suit wishing I could have changed places.
So back to winter we go.
Was at a visitation yesterday for my wife's aunt and today is the funeral. Nice to see the family after two years though.
Have a great day guys

-
Back