Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Went outside this afternoon and a small walk and man did it feel good. It was sunny and bright but a bit of a wind blowing. 4 C and 0 windchill.
My wife who is also a retired nurse has been taking good care of me.
Took the outer bandage off this afternoon and looks like the incision is about 7" long. I thought 6 when the first bandage was on. I also tried getting into the shower to see if I could do it and did it without any pain or problem. Will be nice to get back to normal for sure.
Have a great evening and enjoy the weekend

Last edited:
Morning men happy Sunday , took a day off yesterday, this morning the weather is terrible raining heavy I mean chickens and cows bad , she’s rumbling the house . Don’t feel like doing much of anything today either :realcrazy:

04D4F54A-B28A-47CF-AA81-ACCA58A61844.jpeg

Well we got an inch of snow last night. Ugh We will probably go from cold right to inferno this year.
Well, rain didn't come after all or no snow either.
It did reach 6C this afternoon and so went for a walk up about 6 houses and back and that was enough for today. Not on any pain meds since Sat at 5am.
It sure was lovely to have a shower though and got in without any pain or discomfort. So on the mend.
Have a great evening.

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Frost outside this morning but will be 6C and sunny.
Hope everyone had a great safe weekend.

Well looks like I’m last ….. and Mark it’s now Tuesday :) . Rain finally stoped calling for 18 on Thursday but low tonight -1 new snow on the hills weird weather for sure . Almost time to mow the lawn again .

Congrats on being last. Spending time in t shirt weather. Everyone is wanting yard work done.

Here in VERmont the robins and red wings are back, geese are flying over every evening headed back North, the ducks are laying eggs again, the sheep are trying hard to scrub off their winter coats, buds are on all of the lilac bushes and the daffodils are on the rise. Spring is here. That's not to say there wont still be a snow storm that leaves 18" on the ground. It is Vermont after all...lol. 60*F today though....

Here in VERmont the robins and red wings are back, geese are flying over every evening headed back North, the ducks are laying eggs again, the sheep are trying hard to scrub off their winter coats, buds are on all of the lilac bushes and the daffodils are on the rise. Spring is here. That's not to say there wont still be a snow storm that leaves 18" on the ground. It is Vermont after all...lol. 60*F today though....
Morning yes all the daffodils are up here also buds on the cherry trees won’t belong before we’re complaining about the heat .

Rolled over in bed , opened one eye, and saw my nose was four inches from my cat’s butt, decided to roll back on the other shoulder

-
Back