Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning here we are again FRIDAY wooo hooo. Have a great day and for you retired guys PUT YOUR PANTS ON :lol:

He also played the psychotic neighbor Doctor in the Tom Hanks movie "The Burbs". Not a big fan of Hanks but that movie was hilarious.

Morning fellas.
A lot nicer today thank goodness. Too early to start turning cold.
Thursday is the first day of fall.
Some of the real good car shows are starting to close down. Most of them are north of here.
Have a good one

Morning men, busy day a head the department has the MS boot drive today gonna stand and collect donations for a couple hours always nice to see happy people out there . Stay safe fellas

Morning men, busy day a head the department has the MS boot drive today gonna stand and collect donations for a couple hours always nice to see happy people out there . Stay safe fellas
Have fun Biff bring in lots of money.

Got to be careful now Fred you have the MIL living there.
Yea I know Mark and she's been irritable and yesterday she broke down in tears missing her home and husband.
Kinda think she wants to go back to Washington or die.
Been hard for me I'm not use to dealing with cats in my house or the over load of things stacked up in my house but I'm trying to maintain.
She can't handle little kids and ya know I got a pile of grand kids that I love dearly and she knows that.

Making hot sauce with our garden Anaheim peppers and yep i
fc6efcb84c4670555b3dece968fca05d.jpg
t's hot. Stand back guys.

-
Back