Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
When I lived In Washington with forest land all around me and mountains that me and the family would climb to just hang out and have lunch and with a scope see what was going on around us. I would watch deer hunters stalking deer and right behind them was a deer stalking them.
Bet you that was pretty funny

Pick a young spike buck, if they’re eating off farm land and you get rid of all the fat pretty tasty. Or a young doe same thing. The fat is the culprit here. Everyone wants tha big rack but that’s a sausage animal mask the flavour of the meat with spices. I shot an old bastard once and we ground the whole thing into hamburger. After you get rid of deer fat add 10 to 12 % pork fat to your ground meat delicious. Take off your burger add spices and cure to the rest and stuff into rings. I’ll p m you the recipe if interested
I've had good deer meat I just don't like it even with pork. I don't like pork all that much as well.

Ya got to get him thinking with the wrong head. Go to a wedding you’ll figure out how to hunt deer by watching the the young bucks chasing the does lmao
This is right at the end of my driveway. Not far from the house.

20221118_113011.jpg

Cheep organic food all around us. But we myself included just love bitchin about the price of groceries. When we were first married FIL had a mixed farm, helped him butcher hogs, when we had the halves laying on table k said I don’t know how to cut this up. He said cut a chunk put it in a pot and cook it. If you don’t like it like that don’t cut it that way next time. That was 35 years ago, been processing our own meat since.

Morning and Happy Hump Day guys.
We all decided last night that we'll celebrate Xmas on the 28th this year so we can all be together so that'll be great.
Have a wonderful day

Well weather man was right 28 below and no wind.
off to work and happy my car is in a heated garage instead of out side frozen. Not cheap to heat but worth it to me.

Well weather man was right 28 below and no wind.
off to work and happy my car is in a heated garage instead of out side frozen. Not cheap to heat but worth it to me.
Chinook wind has blown in overnight, went from -20*f after work to +30*f this morning. Forecast for the next few days at least is mid 30s, I'll take it.

Morning men have had the new shop furnace running and wow is it ever nice ,tempature outs hovering around 0 deg c but 62 in the shop ! And could be 70 if I wanted it to be . Snow hanging around , put chains on the fork lift to get around the yard . Stay safe

Home from work and working on the old truck burning boards and va

1670441938337.png
rnishing so I'm happy. Putting doors on the back kinda like this I think.

It amazes me how many people I have heard say they can't take the forklift outside in the winter. Then they expect me to be able to thread a needle with my tractor trailer so they can load or unload their freight. :BangHead:
Had a 53 foot trailer delivering food to peoples houses and they wanted me to back up in there driveway in town so they could make it easier to unload.
NO! NO!

Had a 53 foot trailer delivering food to peoples houses and they wanted me to back up in there driveway in town so they could make it easier to unload.
NO! NO!
Yup, I've had to back a 53' into more than a few driveways over the years. I ain't carrying pallets of flooring or anything else. At least with the company I'm working for now, I can refuse and they will support me.

Yup, I've had to back a 53' into more than a few driveways over the years. I ain't carrying pallets of flooring or anything else. At least with the company I'm working for now, I can refuse and they will support me.
Your not hauling houses anymore?

Those came outta the black berry bushes,not good for the trucks but good for me

-
Back