Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Next idea

IMG_20230102_122242855_HDR.jpg

This is fun! another idea and most would't know It's a old screw type grease gun.

IMG_20230102_144121815_HDR.jpg

**** I keep this up I'd have a new hood ornament for everyday of the week. Like this one the most a beer mug.

IMG_20230102_144337448.jpg

**** I keep this up I'd have a new hood ornament for everyday of the week. Like this one the most a beer mug.

View attachment 1716029841
That looks kool. Better cover the top so some yahoo doesn't place some disgusting bodily fluid in it :BangHead: Epoxy might be too brittle for the adhesive. Silicone might work with a large contact patch. Welding would probably foul up the sealing surfaces.
th?id=OIP.jpg

That looks kool. Better cover the top so some yahoo doesn't place some disgusting bodily fluid in it :BangHead: Epoxy might be too brittle for the adhesive. Silicone might work with a large contact patch. Welding would probably foul up the sealing surfaces.

View attachment 1716029881
Nut and bolt I got a hole in the cap so no problem and if some Yha hoo pisses in it or whatever I'll come up with some kind of remedy.

Hey Murray I need you to come over and thin out a few deer. Not often they walk through town in the day light only when a bad storm is about ready to roll through. Hope not. lol

View attachment 1716029695
WOW never saw a herd of Bambi’s that big, look at all the stumpy snoots. Venison veal. Probably only 20 Lbs of meat per animal there. But really tasty. Just watch them for now Fred next fall select one for yourself.

-
Back