Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It's good to get things off your chest Fred. You can't keep everything bottles up inside.
Go to a secluded spot and scream your head off. It's a great stress reliever.
You can also write her a letter and call her everything in the book and then some. Once you're finished then rip it up and throw it out. I've done that a couple of times and feels good
Thanks Mark some good ideas.

Morning guys welcome to Saturday.
Had an interesting week at work. Got a newer Chevy pick up in the shop and went to move it and the key fob was in the center console and all the doors were locked. apparently it locked itself. So got it open and put the key on the roof of the truck then 3 days later as it was sitting waiting to go in the paint booth the damn truck rolled down all the windows by itself.
Can't wait to see that truck gone. lol

Yup the scrap cars, the garden, rocks, they’ve all got a piece of my mind at one time or another lol
I think next time I get in a bad mood I'll get my base ball bat and hit a tree a few times and see if it helps.

Just pic one you don’t really care about. Took the windshield out of a 68 metor Montcalm with half a sidewalk slab one day, don’t know why it works but it does.
When I worked in a wrecking yard as a kid we had to check out all the engines in the cars one week to see if they were good or bad because the owner was going to scrap the bad ones. Had one hell of a good time on the bad ones destroying them. We turned the throttle spring around and let them run wide open and walk away.

Have never really witnessed that. Had a 69 GMC 1/2 ton with a fubared 250 six banger, held it to the rug in 2nd for at least 20 miles, hoping to see con rods fly, the thing rev’ed at 6000 the whole time and nothing.Disappointed I Sold truck for $200 the guy drove it for 3 months and the push rods came through the valve cover. Lol

Have never really witnessed that. Had a 69 GMC 1/2 ton with a fubared 250 six banger, held it to the rug in 2nd for at least 20 miles, hoping to see con rods fly, the thing rev’ed at 6000 the whole time and nothing.Disappointed I Sold truck for $200 the guy drove it for 3 months and the push rods came through the valve cover. Lol
Loved the old GM 6 banngers and 67,8,9 pickups . Sold my 68 about 4 years or so ago and still kicking myself.

20160831_154250 (1).jpg

My dad had a new 67 when I was born. I have been looking at prices and the 67-68 I cant afford but they are the best looking grille of that body.
Mine I paid $4,000 for did a small amount of work to it and sold it for $6,000. who ever did the body work to it did a lousy job fixing the rust and I wasn't going to redo it but now I wish I would have.

Good morning guys happy Saturday! Those new trucks with all the electrical components are a nightmare. The new Rams won’t let you back up if your door is open and sometimes it’s nice to have a better look when your moving them around.

Good morning guys happy Saturday! Those new trucks with all the electrical components are a nightmare. The new Rams won’t let you back up if your door is open and sometimes it’s nice to have a better look when your moving them around.
Still want to sell my 2009 GMC and get me an old truck for that reason. Cheaper in the long run I think.

Wierd you guys say that because I am looking at clean cars from the 70`s for my next driver because I want the reliability.
your a mechanic so that helps with the newer stuff but it seems cars are not getting better, more comfort but to much of a hassle and old stuff like my old truck and Scamp cost me 500 a year for insurance for both and never have to license them and the biggie bonus is I can work on old cars.

your a mechanic so that helps with the newer stuff but it seems cars are not getting better, more comfort but to much of a hassle and old stuff like my old truck and Scamp cost me 500 a year for insurance for both and never have to license them and the biggie bonus is I can work on old cars.
Ya they’re actually designed to be able to fix them when they wear out unlike the bic lighters we get today

Trying different ways to dress up my *** bar stools using real clothes instead of paint. What ya think guys just a quick fit for ideas but you get the idea.

IMG_20230211_105651858_HDR.jpg

Great idea! I would make them so they are easily removed for washing. Could add a little padding under your *** with that idea also
I'll try the paddling my *** for sure and think I'll get mayde checkerd undies.

Denim shorts are good maybe a thong showing
Good idea, as a matter of fact I'm just heading to WalMart to buy some thongs as well as groceries.
Should take my *** with me and get a proper fit.
Only in a WalMart can I get away with it. LOL

Good idea, as a matter of fact I'm just heading to WalMart to buy some thongs as well as groceries.
Should take my *** with me and get a proper fit.
Only in a WalMart can I get away with it. LOL
I'll get pictures of the :wtf: look on the sales lady while I'm doing the fitting.

-
Back