Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Oh boy was it cold and windy today. I haven't heard anything yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled the parade in Toronto today. I put the garbage and recycling out and checked the neighbours house and sure was glad when I got back in. Not going back out there again till tomorrow.

P.S.
Id like to thank the academy for this win!

838096CA-2E37-4443-AD07-17EEA3E40736.gif

Good afternoon gentlemen, been real busy here on the coast , got the truck serviced and winter tires off all cleaned up ,not as clean as Fred’s but cleaned just the same . Been watching hockey all day giving my knowledge and advice, to the officials between periods. Wish I didnt work this week so I could spend more time there but life gets in the way sometimes.

Made a bed in the back of my truck today and layed there until I got too hot. Basically in my shorts. About a half of an hour. I feel it on my face this evening. :thumbsup:

Ooooooohhhhh that sounds nice!
Cold here today, in fact I don't need a groundhog to tell me when spring is…when my nuts show up again and see their shadow I know its time.

Morning guys and Happy Monday and happy first day of Spring at 4? this afternoon.
We've waited long enough and now it's here.
Glad I'm not a gambling man because the Toronto parade did go ahead.
All the little darlins are back to school today as well so a bonus for the moms out there.
Have a great day fellas.

31F right now with highs in mid 50's. Everyone else is hogging all the snow. Partly cloudy today and windy, with rain tomorrow

5 and sunny and a bit of a wind but nice really. Wife and I went shopping this morning and yeah it was windy then but has settled down.
Even had a nice walk this afternoon and blew the cobwebs away
Have a good one guys

One of the grand kids stept on my computer mouse yesterday and had to get a new one today.
Had a great day on Sunday we wanted to do an outdoor party but was to cold so did a tail gate party in the garage.

IMG_20230319_150452085_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230319_153437900.jpg

-
Back