Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So I got a front end alignment done on the Scamp before I left to Pittsburgh and was wearing on the inside of both tires. Well still wearing on the inside of both tires and the right side inside of the tire is balled as a babies butt. So front end alignment and new tires before I can drive it home.:BangHead:

Well, my landlord just convinced me to put forth more effort into moving out. I had a US and Mo state flag set up for the holiday season. Went through the effort to make up custom stands, and had them painted up respectfully, and set everything up to US flag code. Had several people call or come over and thank me or compliment me for putting forth the effort to put them out. Landlord made me take them down.

View attachment 1716096569
Who **** in his cornflakes?

So I got a front end alignment done on the Scamp before I left to Pittsburgh and was wearing on the inside of both tires. Well still wearing on the inside of both tires and the right side inside of the tire is balled as a babies butt. So front end alignment and new tires before I can drive it home.:BangHead:
Take the tires with you and make sure you get a receipt for the alignment and go and see the first guy. Should get compensation. Some dirty bastards out there that don't know what they're doing with Classic cars.
I get my alignment done tomorrow at 11 am finally

Sure is warm out there today.
My wife spent 2 hours in the garden this morning and now she's relaxing in the shade.
I did a whole 5/8th's of SFA today.
Warmer tomorrow though and of course cooler on the weekend for those who have to work. Never fails

Make sure you get a before and after printout. Needs a little more toe.

1685608487572.gif

Morning fellas and happy June 1st.
Going to be quite hot today.
Don't mind the heat but don't like the humidity.
Keep cool and have a great day

Good morning guys happy hum day, weather has been incredible much cooler but still sunny . Did I ever tell you guys I love my new job ,Ive been there for one year already,man time flys . Stay safe out there

today is the 4 year mark for me to retire. It is going fast.
I turned 60 this week, if I could pull the pin I would be gone in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, between the **** kicking some of my investments have taken lately, and my wife being on disability for the last 3 years, and now on pension only, which ain't much, I don't want to think about how much longer I have to continue working.

I turned 60 this week, if I could pull the pin I would be gone in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, between the **** kicking some of my investments have taken lately, and my wife being on disability for the last 3 years, and now on pension only, which ain't much, I don't want to think about how much longer I have to continue working.
I feel for you and a lot of people including my son he is just getting by and not able to save for retirement

Everybody's investment took a hit but hopefully climb back up.
Have you got money in TSFA's Randy? We both have ours maxed out and when you cash them there's no tax
Be thankful we're not back in the 80's it was brutal with mortgages at 20%

Man it's warm out there. It's 30 with a 35 humidex.
So got the alignment done. He adjusted the Caster as much as possible but the left tire will still rubber on the left wheel opening. He checked it all over for anything that was bents to no avail.
So having to drop the tire size in the front. Got a 215x50x17 and will drop back to a 215x45x17 and that should be ok. The right side has lots of clearance just the left side doesn't.

Everybody's investment took a hit but hopefully climb back up.
Have you got money in TSFA's Randy? We both have ours maxed out and when you cash them there's no tax
Be thankful we're not back in the 80's it was brutal with mortgages at 20%
I have a small amount in my TFSA, have tried to build it up for some time, but too often there's just nothing left. My investments have recovered a few percentage points, but are still down significantly, as are my wife's.
I remember only too well the 80s, ridiculous interest rates, and high unemployment. BTDT, have no wish to revisit those days.

I have a small amount in my TFSA, have tried to build it up for some time, but too often there's just nothing left. My investments have recovered a few percentage points, but are still down significantly, as are my wife's.
I remember only too well the 80s, ridiculous interest rates, and high unemployment. BTDT, have no wish to revisit those days.
In 1980 we were trying to sell our house to move to Belleville so our daughter could go to the school for the deaf. Our interest rate was 14%. I asked the bank manager if I could let the buyer assume my mortgage to help sell the house. It had been on the market for 8 months and we were renting a place in Belleville because Jen had to be there.
The SOB said no because we can get more money. The heartless bastard. It finally did sell though but sure were tough times with just me working and paying rent and the mortgage. We look back on it and laugh but it did make us closer.
The Good Old Days lol

Dropping in to say howdy, its a beautiful day here in northeast Arkansas

20230509_102236.jpg

Got my first oas check two days ago. Not piling another block ever nope can’t make me. applied for ccp and BAC pension. Make a few boxes, do the odd house front and play with my toys, enough is enough

Take a tape measure and check your toe in. Not hard to adjust

Got my first oas check two days ago. Not piling another block ever nope can’t make me. applied for ccp and BAC pension. Make a few boxes, do the odd house front and play with my toys, enough is enough
Tried to send you a pm, inbox full.

Received a message from my landlord regarding my flags:

His excuse is he's wants the complex to have a nice, clean appearance, and it requires discipline, otherwise, the complex looks trashy. So, he asked me to remove my flags to keep the complex from looking trashy.

-
Back