Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sure, the facts of the matter are decided
But so often the law looks at the intend of an action, which is not always clear cut, thats why I worded it as I did

(That, and I saw no need to rub salt in the wound)
Fair enough. I think facing what has been obligated to believe can not be considered rubbing salt in a wound. It's sad. All of this. I remember being a jealous young person. I have some regrets too.

1686720333263.gif

Hi Fred, so sorry for the outcome. A bit harsh a sentence I think. If he had tried to assault her then that would be a different story. Maybe with good behavior they will shorten his sentence.
Hang in there my friend. Hopefully they will keep him close so you can visit him.
You can always take all the stuff off the old truck and drive it. Be a shame to get rid of it.

Fred I hate to see the outcome of the trial. I had a daughter do some time and it was hard to deal with but remember he will need help when he gets out. Hopefully he will get out at the minimum time with good behavior. Don't rush on the decision to get rid of the truck he will need something when he gets out and you and him can spend quality time with it.

Good morning, sorry about your kid Fred , the road is still closed fire is being held at 250 hectares, the powers to be said 10 days alternating one way with fully open middle of July but it’s day to day . Stay safe out there .

Well the sun showed up and it was packing some heat but eventually it clouded over and big raindrops came down.
So spent the afternoon in the house.
Have a great evening

Fred I hate to see the outcome of the trial. I had a daughter do some time and it was hard to deal with but remember he will need help when he gets out. Hopefully he will get out at the minimum time with good behavior. Don't rush on the decision to get rid of the truck he will need something when he gets out and you and him can spend quality time with it.
Thank you for the advice and your right I need to sit back and think what's best for him.

Good morning, sorry about your kid Fred , the road is still closed fire is being held at 250 hectares, the powers to be said 10 days alternating one way with fully open middle of July but it’s day to day . Stay safe out there .
You stay safe as well BIff hope they get that fire out soon.

Big change in the weather here, close to 90* yesterday, today might have been 70 tops. Cold front rolled in mid afternoon and it dropped to 54* now, tornado warning for my area, and one apparently touched down a few miles northwest of the city.
Tomorrow's forecast is for 71* with good chance of rain in the afternoon. We do need some rain.
:thumbsup:

Big change in the weather here, close to 90* yesterday, today might have been 70 tops. Cold front rolled in mid afternoon and it dropped to 54* now, tornado warning for my area, and one apparently touched down a few miles northwest of the city.
Tomorrow's forecast is for 71* with good chance of rain in the afternoon. We do need some rain.
Looks like your rain is heading this way soon but need it here as well.
Stay safe buddy not wanting you to get hit with a tornado.

Same here minus the tornadoes. I didnt realize you get them there.

Good evening gentlemen seeing as we’re on the weather,was 28 c sunny and muggy yesterday was in the 30s , there telling us the fire is held at 254 hectares,we’ll see . hwy is supposed to open up one lane by next weekend have to wait and see . There talking cranes holding up fence to stop the rocks and debris off the hwy . Again we’ll see .have a great evening and happy hump day !

If you know anyone who collects tractors.My Brothers wife's family inherited and are selling about 50 of them. Tons of rare parts and stacks of factory service manuals. Anyways it's all legit which is always a good thing . I saw a video of some of the mint ones and there was one that said Massey and another that said Ferguson sitting right next to it. Some of the tractors are all metal wheels.

Location McClusky North Dakota

40455.jpeg

Morning fellas. Hope everyone had a good night.
Sun and rain on and off today.
My son has hernia surgery this morning. Same as I had back in 2021 only he didn't leave his as long as I did.
My wife's birthday today as well. If I buy her some triple mix she'll be happy as a pig in **** lol.
I get my second shingles shot this afternoon. If you haven't got them be forewarned it is nasty stuff if you get it.
On that note, have a great day

Morning gents, just watching news with my coffee. Apparently THEY, who they are I am not sure, but they just found out that what suspected back in 2005 about cartoon characters influencing kids food choices is true. REALLY!!! Put your hand up if you never wanted your mom to get a can of Popeye spinach, or Frosted Flakes:poke:. Good thing we have all these smart people to keep us informed of this stuff

Morning gents, just watching news with my coffee. Apparently THEY, who they are I am not sure, but they just found out that what suspected back in 2005 about cartoon characters influencing kids food choices is true. REALLY!!! Put your hand up if you never wanted your mom to get a can of Popeye spinach, or Frosted Flakes:poke:. Good thing we have all these smart people to keep us informed of this stuff
Whooda thunk? :lol: :lol:

If you know anyone who collects tractors.My Brothers wife's family inherited and are selling about 50 of them. Tons of rare parts and stacks of factory service manuals. Anyways it's all legit which is always a good thing . I saw a video of some of the mint ones and there was one that said Massey and another that said Ferguson sitting right next to it. Some of the tractors are all metal wheels.

Location McClusky North Dakota

View attachment 1716102748
Bet they sell them all fast. I'll check it out thanks buddy.

Morning fellas. Hope everyone had a good night.
Sun and rain on and off today.
My son has hernia surgery this morning. Same as I had back in 2021 only he didn't leave his as long as I did.
My wife's birthday today as well. If I buy her some triple mix she'll be happy as a pig in **** lol.
I get my second shingles shot this afternoon. If you haven't got them be forewarned it is nasty stuff if you get it.
On that note, have a great day
Tell Diane happy birthday for me.

Think they been influencing everyone with TV shows and commercials for many years that's one reason I don't watch it much.

-
Back