Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1698039382006.gif

Played blackjack at school during lunch. Even got teachers, custodians, principal, and assistant principal to play.

Morning guys and welcome to a new week.
0c at present and might be sunny but not warming up much today
A guy came and looked at my mower I have for sale.
Started it up and drove it down the driveway some.
Gave it a thorough inspection and liked what he saw.
Said I'll get back to you. Fine.
Text me later and said he was going to pass but said it is a really good machine and a really good deal.
So why didn't he take it DUH!!!
Anyway I'll keep it over the winter and get more money for it in the spring.
Have a great day and a great week and hope the snow holds off. Way too early for me anyway

Had to share with my friends here, the old man on the hill in northeast Arkansas can still build one , 9 years, but she is very close to hitting the streets

Worked in the body shop a few hours today and the rest of the week I think.
Not much happening around here lately just another day but making chicken Enchiladas for dinner tonight and I got my fingers crossed they turn out good.

Morning guys.
A mild 8c this morning and heading to 18 and sunny.
Got two inner tubes ordered for the snowblower and also ordered two front wheels for the FWD mower.
That brought the total to 51 bucks and the sign come up saying this qualifies you for free shipping...great
So later on I get the receipt on the computer and it show 14 shipping... WRONG!!!!
Looked up the Amazon website and called the number and got a lady who could hardly speak English. After 20 minutes trying to find my account she finally said in broken English oh you have amazon.com. The number on the website didn't say USA. When I put in the name of the website I put Amazon.ca (Canada) and got the U S one DUH!!!
She transferred me to the Canada site and finally got it sorted out. This guy was obviously East Indian and his English wasn't bad but a lot better that the woman's
After an hour on the phone total They took the shipping charges off.
People who work in Customer Service should be able to talk almost perfect English especially when you're dealing with money issues.
Have a great day guys

Wow been a gorgeous day.
Wife and I were sitting on the deck this morning and just in jeans a T shirt. Man my jeans were burning my legs.
I did have a nice snooze though.
Just a few things to put away for the winter now
Got the mower wheels about an hr ago. That was fast

Can't complain here it's been good so far.
Wow been a gorgeous day.
Wife and I were sitting on the deck this morning and just in jeans a T shirt. Man my jeans were burning my legs.
I did have a nice snooze though.
Just a few things to put away for the winter now
Got the mower wheels about an hr ago. That was fast
Can't complain been good so far here.

Been snowing since a little after 5 pm yesterday, started off as rain, then quickly changed to wet snow. No work today, our trailers jacknifed about 90 minutes north this morning, so it's been a snow day. Took my dogs for a run this morning, did some shoveling, and been Youtube bingeing since then. Long range forecast says back to 50* by early next week.

Been snowing since a little after 5 pm yesterday, started off as rain, then quickly changed to wet snow. No work today, our trailers jacknifed about 90 minutes north this morning, so it's been a snow day. Took my dogs for a run this morning, did some shoveling, and been Youtube bingeing since then. Long range forecast says back to 50* by early next week.
Glad your home safe sounds like a good day to stay off the roads.

Took a vacation day today and nearly finished 2 fields. I went back out in the dark to finish the 2nd field and the main drive belt blew. Lucky I have a new one but it will wait till daylight. I will take another vacation day tomorrow to change the belt and hopefully finish that field before the rain comes. I hope it only takes an hour or so to change the belt.

Took a vacation day today and nearly finished 2 fields. I went back out in the dark to finish the 2nd field and the main drive belt blew. Lucky I have a new one but it will wait till daylight. I will take another vacation day tomorrow to change the belt and hopefully finish that field before the rain comes. I hope it only takes an hour or so to change the belt.
Hope for the best luck CF.

Saw some of the highways in Alberta on the news. Way too early. Stay safe Randy

-
Back