Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Still awake
1701084660877.gif

Oh that was a little nipplely this morning.
Went out shopping this morning and it was cold and quite windy.
This is my old friend Jimmy Coutoulakis (aka Jimmy the Greek).
He died Sept 2021 of cancer but he was a sweetheart of a guy who built some beautiful cars.
This is a 468 cu in. His last car is a 67 Beaumont with a blown 502 and now his son Chris has it.
When it's my time to go we'll be 50ft away from each other. He'll be a great neighbour. R.I. P. my friend

Jim Coutilacas -died of lung cancer Sep 2021 (1).jpg

He died Sept 2021 of cancer but he was a sweetheart of a guy who built some beautiful cars.
This is a 468 cu in. His last car is a 67 Beaumont with a blown 502 and now his son Chris has it.
When it's my time to go we'll be 50ft away from each other. He'll be a great neighbour. R.I. P. my friend

View attachment 1716171493
Wow nice car. Thanks for sharing Mark.

Wow nice car. Thanks for sharing Mark.
I hadn't seen him for 16 years and then we moved back here and I saw him at our big yearly car show.
I walked up to and said "Anyone who would drive a Willy's and got up and said "would bite the big one"
Then he realized who I was and he gave me a great big bear hug and twirled me around.
He was a beautiful person and full of fun. Surely missed by everyone

Last edited:
I hadn't seen him for 16 years and then we moved back here and I saw him at our big yearly car show.
I walked up to and said "Anyone who would drive a Willy's and got up and said "would bite the big one"
Then he realized who I was and he gave me a great big bear hug and twirled me around.
He was a beautiful person and full of fun. Surely missed but everyone
Hate loosing a good friend and hope he RIP.

Well, today I was thrown completely under the bus by my boss. Another episode with the new guy, he threw a temper tantrum, calling me a "selfish, entitled, spoiled prick". I suggested that we go and discuss the issue with the manager, but his response was simply **** you, it's you that's the problem. So I went to the boss, and suggested that he should come out of his office and resolve the issue. He did come out, but the new guy stormed out, swearing and kicking the door. I looked at my boss and asked him if this childish behavior was acceptable, and said that I would not tolerate it, he shrugged and said, "what do you want me to do about it?" Umm, maybe explain that this is unacceptable? Your the boss, act like one!
This stems from 3 weeks ago when I was forced to use a different trailer for the day, and the new guy got pissed off because he typically used that one. As far as I have always known, the equipment belongs to the company, not the drivers, so I had a discussion with my boss at that time about it, and came away believing that he agreed with me. Today he did a complete about face, claiming that since the new guy was accustomed to using this particular trailer, it was his right to be upset. Further, I was told that if I did not acquiesce and take a different trailer tomorrow, that I should not expect to work. Well, holy ****, throw a temper tantrum, slam some **** around and swear at a coworker, and you'll get your way.

My attitude toward this manager is now changed, now that I know where I stand, I can no longer trust anything he says, so for now I will do the bare minimum, but under no circumstances will I do anything again to help the petulant child, nor will I do anything to help that is not related to my job. **** them all! I'm way too ******* old for this ****!
Now you’re getting it. Give them enough rope they’ll take care of the problem themselves. Just smile and nod, continue to do what you do.

View attachment 1716171493
This was the last car he built

33063055_10155257099671262_8193307543469031424_o.jpg

Hi guys.
Well, we did get our first snowfall this morning.
Even the road was covered then it all disappeared I'm glad to say.
Up north is a whole different story though. They have about a foot from what I understand.
It was so cold this morning my wife put mittens on the hands of the clock.
Have a great evening

Morning man been a busy couple weeks hockey fire, hall, car accidents work no I wasn’t in a car accident just car accidents for work and the fire hall painted an excavator at work not nearly the quality of work you guys do, but it is just the yard excavator so it doesn’t have to look pretty close just from 60 feet. I’ll post a pic.

BCA2666F-DEA6-46DA-92F1-24BA28B96753.jpeg

Morning man been a busy couple weeks hockey fire, hall, car accidents work no I wasn’t in a car accident just car accidents for work and the fire hall painted an excavator at work not nearly the quality of work you guys do, but it is just the yard excavator so it doesn’t have to look pretty close just from 60 feet. I’ll post a pic.

View attachment 1716171876
Nice work Biff.

View attachment 1716171876
You haven’t seen the runs I have had to sand out of the elcamino lol

-
Back