Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
didn't find that pic, but did find the one of the forklift that didn't get away

S1050373.JPG

It was fun moving stuff around though took up a big portion of the garage. The neighbors freaked when it came home on the back of a flatbed. Funny, nobody ever asked to borrow it or do something for them. Best around the house use was when I built the front porch/deck and used it to position the frame over the 4X4's. Sold it when the Hornet came home so it could have a spot in the garage. And that lasted until this came home and took up residence:

S1050685.JPG

It was fun moving stuff around though took up a big portion of the garage. The neighbors freaked when it came home on the back of a flatbed. Funny, nobody ever asked to borrow it or do something for them. Best around the house use was when I built the front porch/deck and used it to position the frame over the 4X4's. Sold it when the Hornet came home so it could have a spot in the garage. And that lasted until this came home and took up residence:

View attachment 1716191333
Nice Hornet from the little I see but what is that blue cabinet thingy?

a hydrocarbon gas analyzer. It was stored at a warehouse my wife works for, they didn't want to transport it so it got left behind. I'm supposed to be taking it apart but you know that the pile of parts will end up three times bigger than the machine itself. So it sits till I figure out what to keep or use parts for. Great conversation starter, leaves people scratching their heads!

a hydrocarbon gas analyzer. It was stored at a warehouse my wife works for, they didn't want to transport it so it got left behind. I'm supposed to be taking it apart but you know that the pile of parts will end up three times bigger than the machine itself. So it sits till I figure out what to keep or use parts for. Great conversation starter, leaves people scratching their heads!
Yea it's defiantly a cool addition to the garage. I like it.

V8 Hornet would be a hoot.
yes it would if I could decide which one...had an AMC 360, then picked up a 401 short block, had 3 pair of dogleg heads and a 304 for brackets and bolts. Sold it all when I started the parts list of what I wanted to do. still have the scattershield which fits the 258 in the car. it has a GM trans bolt pattern, not the deep BW factory style. found an old A833 to GM adapter and have plenty of 4-speed parts. so, it may run some day as a 4-speed 6 popper.

yes it would if I could decide which one...had an AMC 360, then picked up a 401 short block, had 3 pair of dogleg heads and a 304 for brackets and bolts. Sold it all when I started the parts list of what I wanted to do. still have the scattershield which fits the 258 in the car. it has a GM trans bolt pattern, not the deep BW factory style. found an old A833 to GM adapter and have plenty of 4-speed parts. so, it may run some day as a 4-speed 6 popper.
Fun toy would love a ride in it when you get it done.

I'd like a ride in it again also, I think it's been 10+ years or so as mobile driveway art.
If/when I do, meet you at the I-80 truck stop in Iowa for a meal and stories?

I'd like a ride in it again also, I think it's been 10+ years or so as mobile driveway art.
If/when I do, meet you at the I-80 truck stop in Iowa for a meal and stories?
Been at that truck stop many times and from what I remember one of the best. Would be fun for sure.

Finally getting my last break of the day, been frigid and shitty, I had problems with the 5th wheel releasing on my tractor twice today. That's a first for me. And it sucked!
Ya the amount of grease they want you to use is ridiculous. Have had the same problem. Pressure washed jaws and mechanism and poured used oil on it no more problem

Thanks! Sounds like the incentive to get off my behind and accomplish something before the car turns to rust or I turn to dust.
Yea hurry I'm getting hungry for some Iowa truck stop food and I might turn to dust if you wait to long.:thumbsup:

:rofl:you and me both! okay,okay, I'll try to get organized here and see how far I get next summer. should at least get a spot for it in the garage again and find the clutch pedals I bought how many years ago.

:rofl:you and me both! okay,okay, I'll try to get organized here and see how far I get next summer. should at least get a spot for it in the garage again and find the clutch pedals I bought how many years ago.
LOL sounds like my garage, I have lots of parts just don't remember what I have.

Happy Birthday Mark. Fred, bumper covers are a huge improvement over the original style. Should have been done at the factory. Cfat, hope your son makes it here safe. Currently sitting 13*F right now, with flurries

Good evening Men it’s been a minute I see everybody’s doing well. We’re in a cold freeze -15 windchill. All is well here work is great , life , health all good just waiting on the wealth part :lol:

-
Back