Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good afternoon men , sounds like missing and I are on the same weather pattern it’s only -3 right now but warming up by Thursday. Got taken out on a face off yesterday gutted out the third period can’t push off with the right leg and today is a couch day ice ,heat stretching give it a week ,would say a day but I’m old so at least a week now . Stay safe out there

Good afternoon men , sounds like missing and I are on the same weather pattern it’s only -3 right now but warming up by Thursday. Got taken out on a face off yesterday gutted out the third period can’t push off with the right leg and today is a couch day ice ,heat stretching give it a week ,would say a day but I’m old so at least a week now . Stay safe out there
Take it easy and give yourself time old man.:poke:

You old? for f?ck sake Biff your talking to your elder and I'm old. You can still skate and I can still get up in the morning and find my way to the bathroom. Big difference.

Mabey you guys can enlighten me on this 3am,4am wake up and go pee thing why when your younger could you hold it for hours and not half to get up , :BangHead:

Mabey you guys can enlighten me on this 3am,4am wake up and go pee thing why when your younger could you hold it for hours and not half to get up , :BangHead:
The hard part is trying to go back to sleep. Best to get up and do something for an hour then go back to bed.

IMG_5374.jpeg

So, sent out notices at work to tenants to let water lines drip to keep them from freezing. What am I doing today? Thawing out water lines at work that people didn't let drip.

So, sent out notices at work to tenants to let water lines drip to keep them from freezing. What am I doing today? Thawing out water lines at work that people didn't let drip.
Can't do that here it would freeze up the sewer lines. Drip is not a good idea but yep for you down south it is.

Did you include pictures of how to turn the taps on with specific instructions , because most people are not that smart , and realy it’s not their fault ,it’s yours . Ok because certain things are lost in a text I’m being sarcastic. Dumb asses need to suffer without water for a couple days for not listening.

Morning guys
We were talking to my son last night while on his way to work.
He said the snow was pounding down (coming off the lake) and really strong winds.
Major white outs so he turned around and went home but still gets paid.
It can get really nasty up there, glad I don't live up there.
Have a great day but keep warm

Here’s one I found interesting. This malt plant was built in 1927 two years later this happened. They jacked it up plumbed it up and is still operating today. It’s on hwy 15 just east of Winnipeg

IMG_1578.jpeg

-
Back