Laysons!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I checked out Laysons website and they have some parts I cannot live without! But they don't seem to have an email address!!

Does anyone have that address? I know someone from Laysons was a member here too. Any info on him?

As far as I know Rick still works there. I have met him a couple times and is a stand up guy and he will take good care of you and your parts.

Rick@Laysons is what he goes by. Mike

I bought several things for my 66 dart. The quality is excellent, but you oat for it. Rick is a member here and he will help you out. Seems like a good guy

deal with Rick directly he will make it work ,Lawrence

I don't know Dave but I KNOW Rick@ Laysons here is an excellent stand up 100% good guy here. Deal with him direct and you won't get screwed.

Now the company he works for has a scumb bag rep. And that is there good day rep.
They really do not have any good days.

I must be one of the lucky ones because I've always had good dealings with Dave and Laysons! Just sayin!! Geof

When you must deal with only one guy in a corporation to be treated fairly that tells you all you need to know. Caveat Emptor certainly comes to mind

There address is on the front page. I have had dealings with them several times and have never had any problems dealing with them. I normally speak to no one so I have no idea who helped me. But Rick has also been really helpful. It is nice to know the names of people in businesses. To me it makes the world a lil smaller.

Laysons
3107 106th Street South, Lakewood, Washington 98499
Order Line: 253-722-1300 Toll Free: 877-930-4088 Fax: 253-722-1310

Ulf, if you are gonna deal with Laysons, please....listen to the others and deal with Rick through FABO here....he is a great guy and have met him in person a few times :glasses7:

Just orderd parts from them. Had to sall with questions. Rick "fixed" the order. Parts came really quickly. Mine was a very positive experience.

-
Back