[WANTED] LCA's w/ tabs and bar

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are building a show car, buy an aftermarket bar. The OEM parts you are looking for are more trouble than they are worth even at a pick and pull price.

I have the lower control arms & complete sway bar with brackets dor the 1973 & up.
$80.00 + frt.

Try cudacrazy67

He's fresh out.

Unless you are building a show car, buy an aftermarket bar. The OEM parts you are looking for are more trouble than they are worth even at a pick and pull price.

Ok, so who makes a good kit at a reasonable price? I still am gonna need the lower control arms.

I have the lower control arms & complete sway bar with brackets dor the 1973 & up.
$80.00 + frt.

IIRC the 73^ is different from the 72 down. I have a 71 with the biscuit style K-member.

I can hook u up in Hartford, CT email or call and we can deal
860-416-8434 or [email protected]

Chrysler Convention July 28, 2013 @ Golfland in Vernon, CT or you can arrange a p/u most nights

Joel

Hellwig swaybars and you won't need tabs. They advertise on this site.

Hellwig swaybars and you won't need tabs. They advertise on this site.

I'd love to know more about these Hellwig kits. Their site IMO is a joke. there's no pics of A-body specific sway bars nor any explanation of how they mount. There's also two options for my years and there's no explanation of that. Because of the crappy site that's the reason I haven't gone that route.

Helwig isn't the only game in town. Addco makes a nice bar kit for street use. Much more affordable too. I don't think any brand bar kit is going to require stock tabs.

The hellwig bar mounts to the lower shock bolt. I e read quite a few threads on here with people complaining about the difficulty of the install with the addco bar. I had a hellwig bar but had to sale it when I switched to a 73-76 k frame. I can tell you the thing was beautiful.

The hellwig bar mounts to the lower shock bolt. I e read quite a few threads on here with people complaining about the difficulty of the install with the addco bar. I had a hellwig bar but had to sale it when I switched to a 73-76 k frame. I can tell you the thing was beautiful.

Got any pics of it preferably installed?

I have the 70 sway bar with (almost) new rubbers and links for $100 plus shipping if you got the lcas from Eddie.

I may be interested but I may go with a set of Hellwig bars.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the regular solid bar and the "FSB"? I called Hellwig and the girl from tech support was no help. She just told me it has to do with wheel backspacing and to look at the install directions for more info. The problem is that there are no directions for the "FSB" kit on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back