Leaving Facebook..

-
hate to lose a fb friend but we were abody buddys long time for facebook! do whats best for you! facebook jail is a very real joke,..i end up lol'in my *** offt erry time thay strip my legs!!!

Brother, if I hadn't re- met Barb around 2.25 years ago......we knew each other since we were 17, but never talked since then. After 2 FAILED Relationships
(thanks to Fb reintroduction, 3rd time is the charm)
I'm really happy for you. Finding a good one is rare. I'm very fortunate myself.

I have a facebook account but haven't been in there in years. How do you delete it? I tried a few years ago and it wouldn't let me.
Here you go.

To permanently delete your account:
  1. Log into Facebook from a computer.
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
  3. Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
  4. Click Your Facebook Information.
  5. Click Deactivation and Deletion.
  6. Choose Delete Account, then click Continue to account deletion.

hate to lose a fb friend but we were abody buddys long time for facebook! do whats best for you! facebook jail is a very real joke,..i end up lol'in my *** offt erry time thay strip my legs!!!
I hate it too. We had some good chats about OTR trucks. I know very little about them, but I do have a love for all things vintage and American. They're just flat out cool.

There is no freedom of speech for like anything real patriotic and law on that page

I get a chuckle when people say too much information gets shared on facebook, where only who you want to can see it, yet come here and post stuff that the entire world can read. :poke:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Guessing some folks don't realize that. Hell...just look at Google Earth...where you live is there for anyone to see that can get your address. Do an internet search on your name. Few clicks and you will probably see EVERY address you have lived at...if that ain't an invasion of privacy I don't know what is....but it is the world we live in.

Sorry to hear, I enjoyed your posts there but sometimes FB really sucks and is so censored. I have been in jail many times there….one time I was discussing mag wheels on a MoPar page and said something like “I’d run em”….must have triggered them and I got a vacation for a week, they never said what it was I did wrong and it was just car talk!! If it wasn’t for buying and selling on Marketplace I probably wouldn’t use it much….so many good parts there. It’s nice to see family and friends but sometimes I don’t hear much from them either….could because I’m so into the car posts that stuff gets buried.

I get a chuckle when people say too much information gets shared on facebook, where only who you want to can see it, yet come here and post stuff that the entire world can read. :poke:
Yep, a guy over on FBBO: Fraud Alert

1674326432857.png

Kern Dog said:
I don't understand this. You think that still being alive is a bad thing?

That isn't good. Depression can sneak in and make life miserable.....all the while, there are resources around us to pull us out of the funk.
Yup. There's way more involved than I dare speak of here. I've been way more depressed than this before, but this is a little different. I'll be fine I'm sure. I just need to change up my routine I think. All this crappy weather with all this rain hasn't helped. I'd normally have my truck running by now, but I haven't been able to work on it much. I did get the new engine at least set back in the truck and some of the exhaust work done. Then the rain came back. lol Although the truck will fit in the shop, there's simply no room to work around it in the shop, so outside it is.

Yup. There's way more involved than I dare speak of here. I've been way more depressed than this before, but this is a little different. I'll be fine I'm sure. I just need to change up my routine I think. All this crappy weather with all this rain hasn't helped. I'd normally have my truck running by now, but I haven't been able to work on it much. I did get the new engine at least set back in the truck and some of the exhaust work done. Then the rain came back. lol Although the truck will fit in the shop, there's simply no room to work around it in the shop, so outside it is.
That Sucks Man. I've been pretty damn depressed, for a few reasons. Think I need to switch up some things also. Hope You start doing Better! I hate crap weather. The Good Fathers Garage ain't to bad. If you got a slab out there, if you're laying in the muck, the dirt, in the rain and the cold? Man that **** sucks!

That Sucks Man. I've been pretty damn depressed, for a few reasons. Think I need to switch up some things also. Hope You start doing Better! I hate crap weather. The Good Fathers Garage ain't to bad. If you got a slab out there, if you're laying in the muck, the dirt, in the rain and the cold? Man that **** sucks!
Yeah no slab except for what the shop is on. No biggie. I'll get it done. Just not when I want to. lol

The cold and rain and snow can get you down but luckily man I’ve been in the groove this year. Get up and feed the kitties, clean their pooping bowl and do a quick kitchen cleanup then head to the shop. I haven’t been on a roll like this for years. I’m usually out there till 7-8 then come in to eat. Only thing I’d like to add is a little morning exercise. If I kept sitting there watching tv and snacking it was going to kill me.

-
Back