Let's play, "How much do you think they're asking for this car?"

-

Abodywantedinmi

"All I ever need...
Reaction score
So I went to look at 73 Plymouth Scamp (about a 45 minute drive, one way) because I figured how else should I spend a Monday morning. Ad said 318 car, needs work...

So my question to all the experts on FABO, what do you think the asking price was for this car??

I'll share it in a day or two...

Attachments

• 2852.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 800
  • 2854.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 778
  • 2853.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 775
  • 2851.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 793
x2 I know a guy with a 67 valiant in as bad or worse shape than that and he is asking $5000.00. No I did not add to many zero's to that number.

Looks like a V8, two door, "muscle car" with custom fender modifications, weight reduction, lowered rear end (obviously for stance), with a vinyl top (ALL ORIGINAL TRIM!!!). Must be worth at least $3,000!

this should be interesting for sure.....worth 200maybe .......i will say 2500 lol

Way too much I am sure. Unless it has the rare quad turbo 318 Hemi with 2 904 trans to hold the power

I'll say 3500 and at that price it should have 2oz of gold in the glovebox!

And it's a "Free Rust" gem.

Since you ask like that, I'm guessing it was something ridiculous like $3K for a "walk away" rusty car.

damn, everyone is saying what I'm thinking. I'll go with 4K then.

As said a couple times before $3500 but, that would be assuming that the ad didn't have pictures and you got sucked in.

If you saw the pictures first I would say $350 because you thought, maybe it has an 8 1/4 and disc brakes and you thought it would be worth checking out.

I lean towards the first one though.

Hmmm... If it was around here they would be asking $2500 - $3000 if it runs.

If it has discs up front... I bet it is only worth $300 - $400 if the doors and glass are all in good shape.

"Since it got da Penstar and that there Hemi had da Penstar and dem's sell for big bucks on the Barret Jackson show...."

I love how every Chrysler product/part is worth a fortune because a 1 of whatever, restored, original Barracuda Hemi convertible is worth that much...

They'd have to pay me to haul it off, so....

-$300

Then I'll sell it for $5k!!!

-
Back